PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Can someone cab this up for me?

I can't get wince cab to run on my pc..

If someone can cab this up so it installs to /windows I would greatly appreciate it.

attached is the file in the .rar
Attached Files
File Type: rar shellres.dll.0409.rar (38.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Can someone cab this up for me?

cant you just unrar it? ill unrar it and uploadit to rapidshare if that would help? maybe im missing something.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

No, I am trying to replace the file that is on my phone..since it is a ROM file it just won't let me... Total Commander/File Explorer won't let me replace it. So I read that the solution is to cab it and install it. The file is in the .rar, I could not attach a .mui file.

So if you could make a .cab that will install shellres.dll.0409.mui to the \windows directory of the phone... I'd be super happy..or if you can tell me how I can copy it to the phone mysef, even better.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

here ya go...
Attached Files
File Type: cab shellres.dll. 0409.mui.cab (182.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

as always if i or anyone have helped you in any way, please take the time to press , a lot of time and research has went into finding the solutions that help you and many others...much appreciated...thank you!!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

j j j lol knew it
Old 07-20-2009, 10:29 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
No, I am trying to replace the file that is on my phone..since it is a ROM file it just won't let me... Total Commander/File Explorer won't let me replace it. So I read that the solution is to cab it and install it. The file is in the .rar, I could not attach a .mui file.

So if you could make a .cab that will install shellres.dll.0409.mui to the \windows directory of the phone... I'd be super happy..or if you can tell me how I can copy it to the phone mysef, even better.
in the op it says pc not ppc! you can move that file also with tc by putting "b" on the end of the one in windows and then using tc to move it over. sorry, now i see why the pc part. lol my badd.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
j j j lol knew it

haha...yup
Old 07-20-2009, 10:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks fella's. This is why I love this site...weird my GF hates it though...
Old 07-20-2009, 11:12 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
Thanks fella's. This is why I love this site...weird my GF hates it though...
lol, so your good then? you can always pm me for anything, i love to atleast try and help. glad you got it.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Block is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsleepr View Post
here ya go...