PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What 6.5 ROM's does Need For Speed g-sen

work with??

I know it works perfectly with the latest NFSFAN ROM, but for the life of me I can't get that ROM to work with WMWifirouter (& I tried all weekend, hard resetting & installing different versions of WMWifi)

I am back to running merdin's 6.5 (which is awesome) but it won't run NFS Undercover. As much as I love that game, I can't give up WMWifirouter to get it so I'm wondering if there is a 6.5 ROM that will run both??

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fng3 is just getting started
Re: What 6.5 ROM's does Need For Speed g-sen

Just for the record I am running the latest NFSFAN rom and also running 1.52 wifi to supply my dell laptop as I type. So it is possible.

my recommendation would be to install NFSFAN ROM and then do wifirouter first to see if any of your other progs are mucking things up.

NFS game rocks by the way, I just suck at it currently.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: What 6.5 ROM's does Need For Speed g-sen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fng3 View Post

my recommendation would be to install NFSFAN ROM and then do wifirouter first to see if any of your other progs are mucking things up.
I did just exactly that (at least 4 times) this weekend.

I flashed NFSFAN, hard reset it twice & then as the very next step installed WMWifi 1.52. It worked fine until I soft reset. As soon as I soft reset once, my WiFi gets all screwed up & won't connect so neither WmWifi or my data connection work.

I even tried flashing a spare brand new TouchPro I have to NFSFAN & exactly the same thing happened as soon as I installed WMWifi.

If I flash either phone to merdin 6.5 WMWifi & my data work perfectly (but need for speed g-sen doesn't)

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro