PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Merdinh 6.5 HTC Album?

i just google searched and came up nill
Old 07-20-2009, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
i just google searched and came up nill
Same here.

~John
Old 07-20-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro on VZW

bmb2n is becoming a great contributor

do you know what version is his HTC Album?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:05 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb2n View Post
do you know what version is his HTC Album?
How do you tell what version it is??

i have merdin's flashed in my spare TP, but I don't see any way to tell the version??

~John
Old 07-20-2009, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
The Search button is your friend........Use it
it's not that easy really. i have search and search for certain HTC albums with little success. perhaps i'm just don't searching properly. is there a different search engine that you use?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
it's not that easy really. i have search and search for certain HTC albums with little success. perhaps i'm just don't searching properly. is there a different search engine that you use?
Don't worry, he's just being a troll (he has no more idea where to find it than you or me or he would have posted it by now)

~John

PS:

If he actually does know where to find it & just isn't posting it to be a jerk, he should be banned from here..........

Last edited by jmorton10; 07-20-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Look in the thread for merdinh's rom, I think he lists what version it is. I'm not 100% sure though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Threadstarter

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'll keep looking for it. Thanks so much guys! I'll let you know if I find anything.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:49 AM
VIP Member

I'm still looking too, we'll come up with something.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro on VZW

bmb2n is becoming a great contributor

There are mainly two versions of HTC Album out there. HTC Album version 2.5 supports facebook, and v3.0 speeds up image loading but lacks of facbook uploading supports. Most chef uses v2.5 for added functionality while other use v3.0 for better performance.

Last edited by bmb2n; 07-21-2009 at 04:50 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro