PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 05:53 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

all i wanna do is have my phone work for a little bit.
i flashed the mighty,which worked the best,and THIS PHONE SUCKS BALLS.
had to jump out of the truck,on the highway,just so id be able to make an important phonecall.my backup battery was in my bag in the side of the truck.
well,i put the other battery in,which was fully charged,and after about 30 minutes,there was one life bar left.
W
T
F?
Old 07-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

Tell me about it, if I don't leave my phone on the charger at work, it will die by the time I get home.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:00 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Threadstarter

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

theres gotta be a way to fix this problem or im gonna call someone and get something bad done to htc...
Old 07-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Unfortunately this has been the way things are for the TP. Many of us have accepted it and have multiple batteries to get us through the day
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

Block is becoming a great contributor

turn off gps, wifi, bluetooth if ur not using it...also dont leave palringo or any aim program open
Old 07-17-2009, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002

i had the same issue i flash all radios and found one that gave me the battery life it needed. im on the us cellular radio. im located in virginia. the radio is the big culprit. disable your radio one day and look how long it last. so find a good radio
Old 07-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Jedi Master

The radio on the TP is a doozy. I have a feeling HTC somehow borked the design of the antennae/radio chip so that it's way less efficient than what it should be. The mogul never had a battery problem this bad, even though it did have a slight better battery. It also doesn't overheat like the TP does unless wmwifirouter is running.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

10 4 on that man, mogul wasnt as bad eventhough batty was weak, hopefully a friggin update is coming, btw way when are u coming to vip dude?lol we are waiting
Old 07-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Jedi Master

hahah thanks man, maybe by next week! then I can join the super exclusive VIP club!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:35 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Dude, u can make it happen by teh end of da night unless you have a batty like TP...LOL, looking forward to having u there. I ll make sure we throw u a party when u get there and give out batties

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro