PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Dude, u can make it happen by teh end of da night unless you have a batty like TP...LOL, looking forward to having u there. I ll make sure we throw u a party when u get there and give out batties
hahahah, battery party favors for everyone! battery hats, battery balloons and even battery cake!! yum

And on that note of giving out batteries, the OP can go to some Sprint stores and ask for spare batteries. That's how I got my 2 spares, the first one was really messed up and looked in rough shape so I stopped by another store near work and asked for one there as well. They are usually pretty nice about it, but try looking in the corporate service and repair centers. Those are the most likely to have them.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

you know your way aroung dog, i can tell. Still it is a bisht to have to carry an extra one all the time. TP will be perfect with a 14 hours battery...
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

No body throwed me a party when I became a VIP just kidding but seriously turning off my bluetooth when I'm not using it not only saved me 2x the batt but also made sure no one is trying to bluejack me and I have my twitter app set to 30mins or unless I'm super out than 1hr

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

mugen powered extended batteries are AMAZING investments, but the problem with the TP is that its a lil bulky to begin with, so an ext batt would make it GIGANTIC

I have an omnia with an extended and i'm on day 3 of heavy use, got like 10-15% left now. Its the size of a TP now...

if the bulk is worth it, spend the money on a mugen powered battery. It'll be a lil more help than having 2 batteries IMO

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:47 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

aint nobody gooan bluejack you if you set it to ask for passy, nomsayin can t be holding that big TP to my ear man plus the friggin sound quality is phuked. J2 do the job and it is on all the time...make sure you dont miss the batty patty
Old 07-17-2009, 06:49 PM
DaFlowMaster

But i want Amanda with phones phones phone no battie battie batties, that isht always crack me up...
Old 07-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

Quote:
aint nobody gooan bluejack you if you set it to ask for passy, nomsayin can t be holding that big TP to my ear man plus the friggin sound quality is phuked. J2 do the job and it is on all the time...make sure you dont miss the batty patty
i mean i keep it on at home or while driving or if im out on the phone already other than that i keep it off bro might as well ya's feel me's
Old 07-17-2009, 08:19 PM
DaFlowMaster

I got ya dawg, good move. Sometimes I check my ear b4 going in the shower just in case, nomsayin tells u dat ihst stays there all da time man....
Old 07-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Talking Re: Question.why Cant I Get 6 Hours Off 1 Battery?>>

Quote:
I got ya dawg, good move. Sometimes I check my ear b4 going in the shower just in case, nomsayin tells u dat ihst stays there all da time man....
yea i feel ya bro i washed my blueant V1 once before lol!!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:02 PM
DaFlowMaster

That is so phuking crazy man

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro