PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What would you do?
Keep the new phone. You know where it has been. 9 24.32%
Get the refurb. Hope for the best. Hey, it's $75 28 75.68%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 01:45 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Keyboard Replacement Choice

I'm in the mountains. Beautiful mountain view
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 07-19-2009, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Take the cash! And once you get the refurb if it sucks use Advanced Exchange!
https://indirect3.sprint.com/apps/ad...&FROM_SPRINT=Y
Old 07-19-2009, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sandiegodude is just getting started

be sure to hard reset and be sure the keyboard doesn't wake up before you go down there. it would suck for the to just reformat and get the keyboard working and waste a few hours of your day for nothing!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Eventhough Ninja lives in the mountain she knows what s up dont chop me pleeee zzzzzam fast i can jump...
Old 07-19-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Block is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I love the country man, what is wrong with it?
nothin at all, just isnt me..well at least the mountains, I'm a courier/driver for a living all throughout PA & Jerz so I've been in every type of scenary you could imagine lol...not in love with the mountains, the country is boring imo but I could chill out there for a week or so for vaca..the city is where its at ..btw livin in the mountains u must spend ton of money on gas..I remember one time I was i n the mountains below E in some vaca area and I asked the guy wheres the gas station, dude said "8 miles" ...the whole drive I just kept repeating "8 miles" like I was in shock LOL..to each his own!
Old 07-19-2009, 05:51 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

No doubt man, was born in the city in a place called elsewhere and grow up in another city called somewhere...Give me a good girl, wonderful landscape,could be moutain, sea.....am thiking somewhere in Vietnam, Malaysia....whatever and u can have the traffic jams, pollution, politicians and all. I am loking for peace bro, phuk this isht I wanna do my time in Peace and i aint scared of the city , driving 8 miles for some groceries or 40 miles to some phone store will be vacation for me
Old 07-19-2009, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Palm Treo Pro

shailigum is just getting started

you can get a brand new phone or alot more than $75 out of them if you have the touch pro. I speak from experience, you can get ALOT more. Don't settle for the $75.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:45 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Threadstarter

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Eventhough Ninja lives in the mountain she knows what s up dont chop me pleeee zzzzzam fast i can jump...
We just moved up here 2 yrs
ago. We do tease each other
about some of the locals. lol

Yeah, spend a lot on gas. The dojo
is 50 miles away. But it is sonice and quiet up here

The stars are amazing out here!

No chopping HB. Your good for

now. lol
Old 07-19-2009, 06:47 PM
DaFlowMaster

i was sweating bullets Ninja, enjoy
Old 07-19-2009, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

"...go on, take the money and run...."

once the keyboard goes out (in my experience anyway) the pphone stqarts to slow down more and more leading to hard resets every couple weeks, i tried livin with it for like 2 months, but couldnt stand it anymore.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro