PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Cool How to customize Titanium fonts/general

I am posting this because I feel like sharing it. This is a cab which contains CPR's and a font file that will make your Titanium today screen look like this:

I spent a long time modifying the CPR's and figured I would share it to show people how easy it really is:

1. download a font (I used a TTF I found on dafont.com) and put it in \windows\fonts
2. edit & replace \windows\titanium480_640.cpr and titanium640_480.cpr with your favorite text editor and replace tahoma with the name of the font you want. I also edited the size of the time caption font so it was bigger. (Optional - Edit your font file to include a degree symbol with a font editor)
3. soft-reset
(to cab it up just use wince cab manager, very easy)

Or just install this cab if you want an LCD font

Edit: I have come to understand that if you have any different plugins on your titanium, you will need to edit the CPR's to respect the new font. I have uploaded a new cab which contains CPR's I have edited to work with titanium weather and titanium notifications for me. I have also edited the font ttf to include a degree symbol for the weather. If you do not use titanium notifications (I do not) this cab will not hurt anything it will simply provide support for it if you want the notifications panel.

For the new cab go to post 15: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=15

I have not figured out how to add attachments to edited posts and rename threads like the pros lol. I hope you enjoy.

EDIT: go to post 75 for my new icon theme test and pseudo instructions on how I did it! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=75
for COMPLETE instructions with screeshots along the way of how to change those icons, I made another thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74434

I love windows mobile and this forum

another edit: I have added a post about resizing titanium weather icons: post 118 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=118
preview:
Attached Files
File Type: cab Titanium LCD.cab (149.9 KB, 135 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-14-2009 at 02:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 20 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

littleevil is keeping up the good worklittleevil is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to littleevil Send a message via Yahoo to littleevil
Re: Titanium LCD Font

Very nice. Glad you can share this with us i shall be trying it out very shortly.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:30 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Please let me know what you think and how it works for you
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

littleevil is keeping up the good worklittleevil is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to littleevil Send a message via Yahoo to littleevil

works greats smooth faster however just a glitch between rom and you're cab. Demolitions rom has a notifications tab on the front page for ie missed calls texts etc that shows as red X's.

Other then that i love it thanks for all the hard work.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I know that titaniumweather never shows the right font, for me at least. What happens if you remove the notifications tab and then re-add it? I installed clauncher after I installed this font, and the fonts for clauncher were tahoma again, so I reinstalled the font cab and it fixed it, not sure that will help the notifications panel though. I personally do not use the notifications panel. I'll look for it and install it and see how it goes
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can i ask what u used to capitalize the Word like Picture,Music please
Old 07-08-2009, 05:06 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

littleevil, please uninstall my current cab and try this one. (really should not matter either way I guess)
Sporkman, this font just happens to be all caps. sorry
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero Titanium LCD_notifications.cab (132.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
littleevil, please uninstall my current cab and try this one. (really should not matter either way I guess)
Sporkman, this font just happens to be all caps. sorry

the new .cab makes the notifications HUGE !
Old 07-08-2009, 08:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Hmm, I am on NFSFAN and its fine. I went ahead and edited my font to include a degree symbol and added it to the cpr so titaniumweather can use it... I was testing with megapinkey's vga titanium notifications. There are a few versions it looks like.
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero Titanium LCD_notifications.cab (137.2 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Just a NooB

its still the same for me even after i installed the new .cab :/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro