PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 10:52 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Cross Pen Stylus Hack.

were the US were backwords here... in ASIA they read right to left, should we start that too??? should we convert to KGs, and KMs as well? LOL just playin with yeah...

so OP, that Bionicle is your DOCK? thats sweet as hell man.. way to be creative...

as for the pen, i can see it now... your driving to work, damn, i forgot my pen, now you have to use the stylus lol...

could be worse, you couldve used the world famous $180 Mont Blanc pens LOL
Old 07-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
were the US were backwords here... in ASIA they read right to left, should we start that too??? should we convert to KGs, and KMs as well? LOL just playin with yeah...

so OP, that Bionicle is your DOCK? thats sweet as hell man.. way to be creative...

as for the pen, i can see it now... your driving to work, damn, i forgot my pen, now you have to use the stylus lol...

could be worse, you couldve used the world famous $180 Mont Blanc pens LOL
Hahah I really don't understand how the US is one of the only advanced nation still using our bass ackward units of measurements.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8perman View Post
How did you get the application panel in Titanium?
I use App launch Tit Panel. I found it on Xda. There is a list of Panel Options.

I know $60.00 was alot for a pen but like i said before I didn't want a stylus that looked like clown droppings. and i meant the value of the Tpro is six hundred dollars. Hell i paid $40.00 for a Charger that i can plug into a wall and the car. A Car mount. 3 different bluetooths. two 16gig sd cards (one full of music and videos, the other half full). a body guards skin. I had to get a small backpack for all my goodies. I was gona get a desktop cradle but I opted for something a little more active, hence Bionicle. The only thing i dont have that would complete my Tpro is a bottle opener/phone case.

As for the english students out there, In english writing you dont write as you speak like with other languages. Spanish is written with a structure that sounds spoken. also Remember $600.00 is an abbreviation for six hundred dollars.

Ultimately does it even matter where the $ is, the value is represented non the less.
If i put my ₫ in your ₡ instead of your $ your still getting £(ed).

**google it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

lol @ tit pannel.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
what are you ON?
haha. Vicodin.
The tv series House is to blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Hahah I really don't understand how the US is one of the only advanced nation still using our bass ackward units of measurements.
I know it.
They governments excuse is that it would cost too much to convert to Metric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
I use App launch Tit Panel. I found it on Xda. There is a list of Panel Options.

I know $60.00 was alot for a pen but like i said before I didn't want a stylus that looked like clown droppings. and i meant the value of the Tpro is six hundred dollars. Hell i paid $40.00 for a Charger that i can plug into a wall and the car. A Car mount. 3 different bluetooths. two 16gig sd cards (one full of music and videos, the other half full). a body guards skin. I had to get a small backpack for all my goodies. I was gona get a desktop cradle but I opted for something a little more active, hence Bionicle. The only thing i dont have that would complete my Tpro is a bottle opener/phone case.

As for the english students out there, In english writing you dont write as you speak like with other languages. Spanish is written with a structure that sounds spoken. also Remember $600.00 is an abbreviation for six hundred dollars.

Ultimately does it even matter where the $ is, the value is represented non the less.
If i put my ₫ in your ₡ instead of your $ your still getting £(ed).

**google it.
App Launcher is good. I use to use it when I used Titanium.

I agree, bottle opener phone case would be amazing.
And I do have to compliment you on the dock.

lol. The currency thing was just a middle of the night tired part of the post.

@ the guy asking for app launcher, if you can't find it, go to my signature. Then scroll down to the other links section. In there you will find a link to all titanium panels or all 6.5 plugins or something along those two lines. Click that and you'll find all the panels with links to the developer's post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i just want to know who the chick is on your background.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

flinthills is a n00b

I think $60 is a reasonable price to pay for a pen. I've had Cross pens for years. This could be easier to carry than a seperate paen/pencil.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jewel
Carrier: Sprint [SERO Premium]

mrnamster is keeping up the good workmrnamster is keeping up the good work

nice! i have the same pen, it's great although not that comfortable for long periods of use (since its skinny, slippery, and hard metal)

i might have to do this once my red ink runs out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro