PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: hopefully foolproof script to easily change titanium fonts

Thanks! Thought that might be what it was, but don't like guessing at scripts I'd end up frying something
Old 07-20-2009, 04:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Thanks! Thought that might be what it was, but don't like guessing at scripts I'd end up frying something

heh, mortscript is pretty easy to use and harmless as long as you don't do anything obviously dangerous; though while learning to do the string operations I have ended up with many broken CPR's lol. As far as getting a list of installed fonts WITH INTERNAL NAMES (I can return a list of properly formatted filenames) it seems to be impossible ... need to use the freetype library it looks like and that is beyond me at this point, I will install visual studio anyway though and poke around.

here is my script that displays the ttf files without extensions in a message box:
Attached Files
File Type: mscr array.mscr (548 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff

Update, made a cab and then created an OEM out of the scripts you created and incorporated it into my ROM. Works like a charm! I can post the cab if you would like. (It assumes you already have mortscript and Program Files>CHome Editor>CHomeRefresh.exe)
Old 07-20-2009, 07:40 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Update, made a cab and then created an OEM out of the scripts you created and incorporated it into my ROM. Works like a charm! I can post the cab if you would like. (It assumes you already have mortscript and Program Files>CHome Editor>CHomeRefresh.exe)

I think you should incorporate mortscript and chomerefresh in the cab. having people install dependencies is one thing on linux/windows pc but IMO quite another on a phone ...

post it I wanna see
Old 07-20-2009, 07:42 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I think you should incorporate mortscript and chomerefresh in the cab. having people install dependencies is one thing on linux/windows pc but IMO quite another on a phone ...

post it I wanna see
for that matter post the rom.. lol

I am interested in making one with the focus being speed and stability, for business users, but don't know where to start. I can make my own oems and make cabs from oems but I just don't know how to use SYS files with my OEMs...
Old 07-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
for that matter post the rom.. lol

I am interested in making one with the focus being speed and stability, for business users, but don't know where to start. I can make my own oems and make cabs from oems but I just don't know how to use SYS files with my OEMs...
Working out the kinks, but should be user ready soon. Lwrdchvy was beta testing it for me, but he had to leave Trying to make it quick with common tools, and once I post it I am planning on relying heavily on user input to make it better

Still learning the sys files, but if I can do it I'm sure you could Just a matter of browsing through and finding out what everything does.

The cab doesn't have the files cuz the ROM has them already I will modify the cab and get it posted with the dependent files first thing tomorrow, gotta go now though.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Here is the modified cab. In includes your original LCD font, Chaos Times font, and lwrdchvy's MostWasted font. It also includes Mortscript and CHomeRefresh, so installing this cab should make you all set to change fonts

EDIT: Updated cab file to correct font file not reading right.
Attached Files
File Type: cab raidzero-Titanium-Fonts-CT-Mod.cab (180.6 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ChaosTheory; 07-21-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:35 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Here is the modified cab. In includes your original LCD font, Chaos Times font, and lwrdchvy's MostWasted font. It also includes Mortscript and CHomeRefresh, so installing this cab should make you all set to change fonts

I was curious and downloaded the cab but none of the ttf's open. I wanted to see what chaos times was...
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

That'w weird. Updated the cab, should work now. Not sure why it didn't before, but for some reason it wasn't recognizing them at font files
Old 07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
That'w weird. Updated the cab, should work now. Not sure why it didn't before, but for some reason it wasn't recognizing them at font files

on the first one it only got the first 700 bytes of each ttf. anyway the new cab they work on.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro