PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
breaking keyboard

Hey does anyone know of a way to make the keybaord semi broken on the stock sprint rom i just need it to look like its not working so i can get a new phone because they do not want to replace my messed up screen the phone is under warannty and i have the protection plan but they told me its still functional therefore they wont fix it what kind of Bull **** is that grrrr so yea any ideas would be apprciated
Old 07-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: breaking keyboard

lol yeah check ur pm in a lil bit

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

try this https://indirect3.sprint.com/apps/ad...&FROM_SPRINT=Y then you dont have to deal with the idiots in the store.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Almost a VIP

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
try this https://indirect3.sprint.com/apps/ad...&FROM_SPRINT=Y then you dont have to deal with the idiots in the store.
with that do they send u a new phone or a refurb??
Old 07-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff

Now that would be the luck of the draw but I personally dont deal with the stores unless I have no other options..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:17 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yeah geez man.. go with the link above..... advanced exchange is great, youll probably get a refurb, but it wont cost ya anything...

and next time, please ask your question with a little bit less FRAUD in it lol..

just ask us what to do about it, not how to make your phone appear to be broken......

do you guys really wanna see the deductable go up again??
Old 07-17-2009, 10:20 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Now that would be the luck of the draw but I personally dont deal with the stores unless I have no other options..
ok cuz my repair shop always sends me a new 1, well i only had 2 replacements but still
Old 07-17-2009, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
yeah geez man.. go with the link above..... advanced exchange is great, youll probably get a refurb, but it wont cost ya anything...

and next time, please ask your question with a little bit less FRAUD in it lol..

just ask us what to do about it, not how to make your phone appear to be broken......

do you guys really wanna see the deductable go up again??
well the thing is my phone is broken the screen has a 2 inch by 1 inch smudge all through it and sprint wont do crap about it
Old 07-17-2009, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
do they send refurb or new ones??
Old 07-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
do they send refurb or new ones??
Mine was new, but I have heard some get refurbs too. But as I said in #6, it is the luck of the draw. I personally can't stand the store.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro