PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Re: So... how come I can't turn my screen off while listening to music anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I haven't reflashed since this started happening, and I have tried hard resetting to fix it but it doesn't work. I hard reset the first time a few weeks ago because it started not recognizing the headphones & thats when this problem started, the little headphone icon wouldn't pop up at all. It pops up now, but here I am having problems again. I honestly don't remember what I installed before this started happening, I'm just gonna try another hard reset & maybe even a re-flash. This sucks cause I just got my phone the way I like it. God I hope it's not a hardware issue.

How is Mighty 6 anyway? I wanna try it but I've heard it has problems.

You know, now that I think about it- this started around the time I installed CorePlayer. Hmm... methinks I shall remove it & see what happens...
I couldnt be happier with it. Fast, stable, pretty. Mightyrom 6 + theme customization + tsowens taskbar = badass
Old 07-15-2009, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

I tried codybears fix, I didnt use the cab but did the reg edit myself and it doesn't work.

On 6.1 if that matters.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
I couldnt be happier with it. Fast, stable, pretty. Mightyrom 6 + theme customization + tsowens taskbar = badass

I had mighty6, and I didn't like it.
the themes were cool,
but eh, its whatever.
and tsowen taskbar can be used on any other roms.

Mighty was not that bad though,
just had personal things I didn't like about it that weren't for me.
Also, it seemed to have problems with alltel for some reason...
not really sure why, just caused problems for me and my friend after using it for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I tried codybears fix, I didnt use the cab but did the reg edit myself and it doesn't work.

On 6.1 if that matters.
I've done it on both 6.1 aand 6.5,
did you go back to the reg location and see if it stayed.
9 times out of ten, when it doesn't work when someone does it themselves, that's why.
It doesn't stick.
That's why I like cab installers, it seems to stick alot easier.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

I'll try the cab. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RAPH100

jshell73 is just getting started

Fallen Rom here and no issues
Old 07-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
How's the battery life? I just fixed my battery life, managed to up it from 5-6 hours to about 15-18, so I don't wanna lose that little piece of heaven lol...

So removing Coreplayer didn't help. And now its doing something new- when I go to hang up a phone call, I cant! The end key does nothing- I have to turn on the screen and THEN hit end. WTF! I'm SOOO hard resetting tonight, this is ridiculous. I think this keymapping app called AEbuttons or whatever had something to do with it.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

Last edited by kabuk1; 07-16-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
How's the battery life? I just fixed my battery life, managed to up it from 5-6 hours to about 15-18, so I don't wanna lose that little piece of heaven lol...

So removing Coreplayer didn't help. And now its doing something new- when I go to hang up a phone call, I cant! The end key does nothing- I have to turn on the screen and THEN hit end. WTF! I'm SOOO hard resetting tonight, this is ridiculous. I think this keymapping app called AEbuttons or whatever had something to do with it.
haha. wow.
Could be a culprit.
I don't use aebuttons anymore.
use to on my vogue,
but now I have enough keys haha.

I seriously think your phones hate you or something.
You always seem to have bad luck. :/
Old 07-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

its witchcraft, i swear.

my problem is that i always install a bunch of CRAP that messes up mundane little things & that in turn silently mocks me until i wanna scream.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo!!

Ljayhova is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to Ljayhova

Quote:

I would be in heaven if I could get my phone to last 15-18 hours!! What did you do to get your battery to last that long?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I think this keymapping app called AEbuttons or whatever had something to do with it.
I have three Sprint TP's flashed to merdin 6.5 & activated on Verizon service.

I use AEButton + on all of them (it is one of the first things I install, I couldn't live without it since the TP eliminated all the old hardware buttons)

I have never had the problem you're describing in any system & I listen to music everyday at work. I have Coreplayer installed also.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro