PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: htc hero rom layout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
actually, HTC has said there going to make hero available for all there phones. NOW, i dont know if that means just the current production phones or there future line up. if its current production then it would be available for the TP when the project is completed.
half true. they said that wm will have its own version of "sense" which isn't an actual interface but a concept but a concept. It looks like our version of "sense" is going to be touchflo 2.5... make any sense? lol
Old 07-15-2009, 02:27 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
half true. they said that wm will have its own version of "sense" which isn't an actual interface but a concept but a concept. It looks like our version of "sense" is going to be touchflo 2.5... make any sense? lol
Perfect sense!!! lol

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 07-15-2009, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
no, it doesnt, because TF2.5 is nothing like sense. TF2.5 looks just like TF3d just with some tweeks. sense is completely different.

here is TF2.5 http://pocketnow.com/rumor/screensho...ouchflo-3d-v25

here is sense. http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=5239

also from the hero/sense post

Quote:
The company is the world’s largest maker of Microsoft Windows Mobile smartphones, and handsets running that software will also run HTC Sense in the future
so WinMo will be running sense as a UI and not TF2.5.

i just wish we could have android running on the TP.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
no, it doesnt, because TF2.5 is nothing like sense. TF2.5 looks just like TF3d just with some tweeks. sense is completely different.

here is TF2.5 http://pocketnow.com/rumor/screensho...ouchflo-3d-v25

here is sense. http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=5239

also from the hero/sense post

so WinMo will be running sense as a UI and not TF2.5.

i just wish we could have android running on the TP.
any eta on htc sense for wm? this would give me a reason not to get a new phone lol
Old 07-15-2009, 05:12 PM
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hard to say. i havent seen a time frame for it.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I say we'll probably see a phone announced around nov/dec with Sense. It would be super clean if the TP2 came out around that time for Sprint or CDMA running Sense!
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 07-15-2009, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

i posted in the actual android forum we have here on PPCG. the bottom like is, we wont see android(possibility sense) on the TP UNLESS we start taking out request for it right to the developers. i am grateful that the guys here and XDA work on porting things to the TP and other phones but bottom line is neither are EVER going to work 100% unless we get the actual creators working on it. if the customer base is there they would work on it but how would they know theres a base if we dont show them were here? everyone that wants android or sense needs to email HTC and even the development team for android and tell them WE WANT THESE UI's. if you dont want them on the TP then i guess you can just wait till your cell provider gets a phone with it on it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro