PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Manila Slider

Im currently mixing up the HTC Manila and Sprint Manila into something that I like. When I had the sprint manila loaded up I liked the shiny look of the slider and the SprintTV tab. Then when I installed the HTC Manila which I actually like the look of better since I usually like my phone to have a dark black on white theme for pretty much everything. I think it looks clean.

Well yesterday I tracked down the sprint manila slider then installed on my HTC manila. Well it wasnt that easy. Not sure why but the offset of the sliders in the images are different on each. Making the sprint slider crooked on the htc manila icons. With a little work I got it centered and looking proper.

This is the first of my conversions I plan on doing with the sprint manila. I also plan on making the icons with a white glow instead of the colors in the sprint manila. As well as setting up the SprintTV tab and possibly the SprintMusic tab. I almost have a set of 3D icons finished so I will be working on those after that is finished.

Well here is a screen shot of the slider as well as the manila file. To install simply disable TF3D then copy the unzipped manila to /windows and finally enable TF3D. Done.

EDIT: Added the files to add it to Manila Customizer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.9 KB, 403 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (3.2 KB, 83 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Manila Customizer Sprint Slider.zip (24.2 KB, 100 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reeg420; 11-16-2008 at 12:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Sprint Manila Slider

theres a thread on all of this ongoing. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41350
Old 11-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo
Threadstarter

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

As far as I see that is for screen shots. Which is great but at 17 pages its pretty hard to sort through the junk if you havent been up on it the whole time.

I actually just seen the sprint slider in there. Oops but for me its just quicker to make my own.

Mods delete this thread if you want. Though Im still gonna edit my original post with the customizer files.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

enzyme is just getting started

Thanks bro, I have been trying to find the sprint tab. My whole scheme is black with white accents. I really do like the way tab has the shiny look.

Any update on the white sprint icons? The ones I have now that came with MightyROM are white but its the solid filled white icons. What I am looking for are the outlined ones, like the original sprint ones but without the color. That gives the icons more of a glowy, LEDish appearance.

I think MightyMike posted something like that but I can't find it anymore for the life of me.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

The Guy 34 is a n00b

Does anyone have the cab for the clear sprint slider?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro