PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC G2 and HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick
TitaniumRADAR problem

Hey guys. I did a search for this but only came up with fixes for TitaniumWeather. And the weather part of it is not my problem. That works swimmingly. Its the Radar part of it. I just get the big red X and when I click on it, I get a URL invalid.

I read on some of the forums about changing the URL, I but I don't know where to do that. I'm running the latest version of TitaniumWeather with the fix, and I can't figure out why the radar isn't working.

Any ideas?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: TitaniumRADAR problem

when on the weather the bottom right softkey text changes 2 setup. Click on it then select radar. From there click the option to change the url you just need to input your radar url. I tried it and it only works for the first time. My url would be http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mo.../inmSIRVA_.gif and it shows up fine the first time i load it but it never changes it always shows the time i first load it. I don't know if its a bug in the weather or not bc if i load the url in pie or opera it shows the updated pic.

I.E. i put the url in @ 6:45 on monday and check it it will always show the 6:45 radar status no matter if i try and refresh it hours later. Loading the same url outside the weather pannel shows the correct updated version. So i don't know if i am doing it wrong or not but thats supposed to be how to set it up.

If i set this pic up as my radar url it will always just show the time i first set it up I.E. 2:45am
Old 07-15-2009, 02:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

http://www.accuweather.com/radar-sta...ric=0&site=VA_

go here to pick your radar url right click on the radar image to get the url of the image.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

maybe i should be using the animated pic to keep it updated ?

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mo...inmaSIRVA_.gif

Old 07-15-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC G2 and HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Threadstarter

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick

I don't have that "setup" option on the right softkey. I have "menu" or "accuweather" when i'm on the MSN Widget slide of it. so i can't figure out how to get it even working.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchstick View Post
I don't have that "setup" option on the right softkey. I have "menu" or "accuweather" when i'm on the MSN Widget slide of it. so i can't figure out how to get it even working.
When you get to the radar part and it says invalid url, close that then tap and hold the radar page until the option to edit url's comes up. Then u click the "add a new url" and put your url-radar page in. I use My mobiler while doing the url part... I go to www.accuweather.com , put in my zip code, and go to radar part. I then right click it, go to properties and copy the url on the bottom. I then use MyMobiler and paste it into the radar page. This way i dont get any typo errors inputing the urls. heres another thread discussing the same problem: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72370

Last edited by mjcole2003; 07-15-2009 at 04:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro