PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Can anyone help change back to my pre-warranty phone?

So I'm stuck at my appartment with no land line, and now 2 phones that will not work.

Alltel replaced my Touch Pro today and gave me a phone that wont hold a charge! I called customer service and got them to change my ESN back to the original phone, but now I cannot update. I think it may have something to do with my location. Can anyone help? I have to fly out at 7:00 am tommorow morning, and at the moment I dont have a phone.

I tried to change back to the phone that wont charge via online ESN change but it is saying I need to call customer service. Kinda hard when neither phone will update.

Last edited by chuggy; 07-15-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Can anyone help with an ESN change?

I suggest changing the title of your thread, people probably think that you want to change the esn on the phone, which is illegal, etc.

I'm not sure why you can't update. Do you have good signal? Are you on the stock rom?
Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Can anyone help with an ESN change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
I suggest changing the title of your thread, people probably think that you want to change the esn on the phone, which is illegal, etc.

I'm not sure why you can't update. Do you have good signal? Are you on the stock rom?
I'm on a stock ROM and I have a signal. I looked online and my ESN has been reverted back to my old phone, but *228 will not let me activate it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro