PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titanium color theme cabs - raidzero's TitaniumEdge series

so how do we get new fonts too?

'function over fashion'
Old 07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

fonts: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73959
that's a tutorial I made, using it people have many different fonts cabbed up for your enjoyment in the thread, or you can make your own
Old 07-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

thegreatgomer1019 is a n00b

This is great Raid. I came across your post yesterday on how to do this yourself. I was going to get started this evening, but you already did it for me! Now to figure out the favorite people and music panels...
Old 07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

I believe the music panels are part of bronzeres.dll I posted up everything in bronzeres.dll along with all my mods in the howto thread. I do not use music panel and did now think to include it. for everything else the quickest way to see what icon it is is to look in the registry in hklm\sotware\microsoft\chome
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Hey Raid, I like your new thread, but I am a little bummed that you pimped out my favorite FONT!! I thought I would be the only one with that font....lol

Anyway, I have to flash to a new ROM,because Mighty ROM 6 has too many problems. My question to you is, is it possible to change the font/theme for TF3d much like we did for Titanium?? I love titanium, but would love the option for both... Just asking, peace-

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:50 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

bobby, I have not given out your font, I just used it for some of my screenshots. yes tf3d is customizable, godzson on xda holds that area of geekdom.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
bobby, I have not given out your font, I just used it for some of my screenshots. yes tf3d is customizable, godzson on xda holds that area of geekdom.
I know, I'm just giving you a hard time...
Old 07-14-2009, 08:03 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

great work RAID....something new to try out...do ur themes just change the icons?

also where can i get that circuit board wallpaper u have...

do u not have the cab for the black theme posted or am i not seeing it

Last edited by dro; 07-14-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:09 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
great work RAID....something new to try out...do ur themes just change the icons?

also where can i get that circuit board wallpaper u have...

do u not have the cab for the black theme posted or am i not seeing it

I did not make a black theme, there is a white one which may be what you're after. the circuitboard I made from http://derekprospero.deviantart.com/...-Geek-78301812 I just cropped and resized so it fit in 640x640. and yes my themes only change those icons and also the titanium selection bar.

edit: white and yellow colors are in post 10. you cna only have 5 attachments per post it seems

Last edited by raidzero; 07-14-2009 at 08:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:26 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
I did not make a black theme, there is a white one which may be what you're after. the circuitboard I made from http://derekprospero.deviantart.com/...-Geek-78301812 I just cropped and resized so it fit in 640x640. and yes my themes only change those icons and also the titanium selection bar.

edit: white and yellow colors are in post 10. you cna only have 5 attachments per post it seems

thanks...so the last image of ur 1st post is the white theme? 1 last ?...since u dont use the music panel will that panel be removed when the cab is installed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro