PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 12:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down OnlyTouchPro.Com

I'm not sure if anyone on here has ordered from them, but I just wanted to share our experience.

We ordered a blue "rubberized-like" case for my TP and the pink plaid case for my wife on 12/30. They didn't say anything about my wife's case being backordered when we placed the order, but apparently it was. I got just my case in the mail and it didn't even look blue, more like purple. They said it may be due to their recent manufacturer changes. Anywho, I mailed it back almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a refund, and my wife never got her case.

I finally got a hold of them today on the phone (for a couple days they said their '08 billing system was down, then the line was constantly busy) and they said they are still behind on refunds from Christmas. Interesting.... Anyway, customer service wise I think there are better options out there. I've been happy with my Seido case.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: OnlyTouchPro.Com

I have ended up with Seidio cases on my last 3 windows mobile phones. Very good quality.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:24 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

d@mn that sucks. sorry to hear your got a raw deal but thanks for the info. Maybe could have been posted in the review thread?? Thanks again!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thats funny i just ordered stuff from them and with 2nd day shipping i didnt get it for a whole week...and when i tried calling in one of there numbers wouldnt even ring the second one i would wait on hold till i would get hung up on or a representative would tell me they would look up my order to see y i havent gotten it yet and then hang up on me....i finally got my order but it sure was a hasle....

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

juhduh is a n00b

I joined this site just to post this message. Onlytouchpro.com is awful! I ordered something on Monday and have sent an e-mail every day this week just trying to get confirmation that is was received. It is now Thursday... nothing yet. Throw me a bone and just send an auto reply at least. Ridiculous.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ONLYTOUCHPRO.COM

worst... web merchant... ever.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Thanks for the heads up, I was considering buying a case from them too. Thanks you guys.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

gbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Call your bank or credit card company and get a charge-back. For small purchases they will almost certainly side with the consumer.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

pcurel is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
I'm not sure if anyone on here has ordered from them, but I just wanted to share our experience.

We ordered a blue "rubberized-like" case for my TP and the pink plaid case for my wife on 12/30. They didn't say anything about my wife's case being backordered when we placed the order, but apparently it was. I got just my case in the mail and it didn't even look blue, more like purple. They said it may be due to their recent manufacturer changes. Anywho, I mailed it back almost 3 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a refund, and my wife never got her case.

I finally got a hold of them today on the phone (for a couple days they said their '08 billing system was down, then the line was constantly busy) and they said they are still behind on refunds from Christmas. Interesting.... Anyway, customer service wise I think there are better options out there. I've been happy with my Seido case.
Same thing happend to me, it seems as if they have only 1 phone and 10 people in the office. I ordered 1 tp plastic cover and 1 leather case. Never did they tell me it would be on back order only when i called. After arguing for a refund numerous times and after 1 month I finally got the full refund back even though they sent only the plastic hard case.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for bumping this up! I just realized we never got our refunds! hah!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

juhduh is a n00b

On the plus side, I ordered a car mount for the touch pro. Ordered it Monday, paid with PayPal, and received it on Thursday (no rush shipping). The phone does not fit it in like a glove, but it does the job and it will not fall out easily. It has lots of adjustments and it rotates horizontally just by twisting (click), so with one hand. The suction is good too. I do not have a skin on my phone (only a screen protector) - not sure if a phone with a skin would work. Overall I like it though.

Here's a link:
http://www.buygpsnow.com/HTC-Touch-P...Car_Mount.aspx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro