PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What size is your page pool
0 (dynamic) 7 13.73%
6mb 7 13.73%
24mb 25 49.02%
32mb 10 19.61%
Higher then 32mb 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: What is your page pool size

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
I use Calkulin too and as I mentioned the dynamic settings gave me that great battery boost. What exactly does dynamic do? Is it just switching between low and high pools depending on what the system is doing?
You said it, it switches and adjusts to what you are actually running. this works well for the sprint tp because it has ram to spare because it does use a little more ram but my tp runs alot smoother.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
You said it, it switches and adjusts to what you are actually running. this works well for the sprint tp because it has ram to spare because it does use a little more ram but my tp runs alot smoother.
how do you get your tp to run like that? a special rom or can i make any rom run that way?
Old 07-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
how do you get your tp to run like that? a special rom or can i make any rom run that way?
any rom can run that way but it has to be cooked into the rom. I use Calkulins kitchen to create my own rom and i set the pagepool that way. With any kitchen you should be able to select you own page pool size.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Professional
Carrier: Sprint

simon21 is a n00b

what are you guys talking about? i wouldn't mind having my phone run smoorher at the expense of a little battery life, but i have no idea what this is all about.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro