PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)
Carrier: Sprint

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s
I hate windows 6.5

The new touch flow is so big and obstuctive, I miss the old touchflo that was at the bottom and was out of the way. why are all the new rom's running win 6.5
Old 07-10-2009, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work
Re: I hate windows 6.5

Well you could always build your own ROM to your liking. There are kitchens out there that are still using 6.1. I was just like you at first not liking 6.5 but I like it better now actually. I prefer the start menu also. It seems everything is easier to access now. Besides from what I understand 6.5 is the way of future so I guess you need to start getting used to it cuz things are gonna shift in that direction eventually.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
The new touch flow is so big and obstuctive, I miss the old touchflo that was at the bottom and was out of the way. why are all the new rom's running win 6.5
um touchflo isnt build into 6.5 its HTC's product. You can have the old touchflo cooked in 6.5 or install it yourself.
All the new rom's are running 6.5 because its the next step, its more finger friendly, and titanium is great. i love 6.5 and cannot see my self going back to 6.1, at first i hated 6.5, but give it a few days and you might change your mind.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why do they continue to make topics in the WRONG FORUM!!!?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)
Threadstarter

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s

maybe I'll try the new touchflo but I don't like the new start menu...and what's with when you go into a setting and then apply the changes, it goes back to the home screen. I still want to tweak other settings!!!! I don't want to have to go Start>Settings>Personal/Connection/System in between every tweak. I think that is more of the turn off then the touch flo ( and also can you remove sections of the new touchflo?)
Old 07-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

how hard is it to read the rules
Old 07-10-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Personally, I love 6.5 although I hate titanium & the new start menu.

I run TF3D2 Rhodium (love it) & QuickMenu to get around the awful start menu & everything else is awesome.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

how hard is it to read the rules
Looking at his post count, looks like the OP is new...

Yeah, it is a pain for all the old-timers but it does take time for newcomers to know all the rules...
Old 07-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 07-10-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sipple31 is becoming a great contributor