PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 06:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond and TP
Carrier: Sprint

Shin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Arcsoft 5.2.1.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
No one had this issue or any ideas to fix it...

uninstall the whole thing ... and install the version .. you like the most ... I had that problem and it solved itself by doing what I just told you

Let me know if you need more assistance
Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

qbunnie is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
This might just be a problem I am having, but I don't know. I just flashed from MightyRom5 to MightyRom6.

I was using Arcsoft 5.0.82.79 with MR5 and I was able to insert a picture right into a treaded text conversation I was having by going to Menu\Insert\Picture and then it would send it to that person.

That is not the case now. Now when I'm in a text conversation and go to Menu\Insert, "Picture" is grey'd out as well as the "Voice Note" and "File" options. I can only send pictures by starting a new message (Menu\New\Picture Mail). After it sends the picture it shows up in my threaded text conversation like it was sent there... I haven't tried 5.0.82.79 on MR6 to see if it works like it did on MR5. I did a quick search to see if I could find an answer and came up with nothing.

Is it just me or is this happening for anyone else?
I also experience this, but I haven't tried another version of arcsoft. I don't know of any fix, but I also haven't really been trying to fix this.
I went and installed 5.0.82.79 instead, but had the same problem. This may be a ROM specific issue, rather than arcsoft.
EDIT: Found this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=409
I wonder if its a WM6.5 specific issue. MR5 was 6.1 right?

Last edited by qbunnie; 10-09-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

So i just downgraded from the 5.2 cab to the 5.0 cab and for whoever it was that said 5.2 had the benefit of voice messaging too, it is in the 5.0 cab you just have to goto Insert/Voice and you're golden =)

I downgraded because I'm havin this issue where texts after they are read, remain unread and the notification stays up there on my S2U2 screen and on my TF3D icon so far so good but now I can't get anyone to text back to check for sure lol...

Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Liamfm is a n00b

I can get this to send, but I can't receive any pictures. Stock ROM, removed MMS and old arcsoft (never could receive, with the old arcsoft or stock MMS)...

Any ideas?
Old 02-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

padla is a n00b

Plz... Download link to Arcsoft 5.2.1.22
Old 06-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache 6.0 Sprint
Carrier: metro

revized is a n00b

got no mms or internet with this , thank you. and had trouble reinstalling ryans cab after.

using sprint touch pro wm 6.1 with mighty rom
Matthew 25:23
Old 06-15-2010, 03:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by revized View Post
got no mms or internet with this , thank you. and had trouble reinstalling ryans cab after.

using sprint touch pro wm 6.1 with mighty rom
this has nothing to do with makin your internet work or not. it's installs the arcsoft program so that you can send or receive mms. and your data connection must work to send or receive mms, so you have to fix that before you can even expect mms to work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro