PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   can't flash roms anymore (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74280)

solarliving 07-09-2009 09:57 PM

can't flash roms anymore

I keep on getting error 260 when I flash from Vista via activesync. tried to flash a variety of roms with SD card and I get no image file msg (RAPHIMG.nbh). my bootloader screen displays the following:
RAPH800
SPL-0.37 CMONEX
MicroP-Herman (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Herman (KEYLED) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

hard resets don't help. I am able to activesync fine
the last rom I sucessfully flashed was DCD 1.09

veedubguru 07-09-2009 10:00 PM

Re: can't flash roms anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by solarliving (Post 1026022)
I keep on getting error 260 when I flash from Vista via activesync. tried to flash a variety of roms with SD card and I get no image file msg (RAPHIMG.nbh). my bootloader screen displays the following:
RAPH800
SPL-0.37 CMONEX
MicroP-Herman (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Herman (KEYLED) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

hard resets don't help. I am able to activesync fine
the last rom I sucessfully flashed was DCD 1.09

Were you able to flash via SD before? If this is your first time, make sure you format your SD card with your PC to FAT32 with a 1024 allocation size. Also make sure that you have your computer set to show file extensions by unticking "Hide extensions for known file types". That way you don't accidentally end up with a file mistakenly named RAPHIMG.nbh.nbh.

EDIT: I remember once having an issue flashing from SD on another device. Tried over and over again, formatted every way and it wouldn't work. Switched SD cards and it worked first time. Long story short... some SD cards have demons on them.

Leukay 07-09-2009 10:01 PM

Did you try putting it into bootloader yourself then plugging in and flashing?

Also, wrong forum bud.

solarliving 07-09-2009 10:41 PM

I tried that as well, no luck

shaken17 07-22-2009 07:02 PM

Yea, I have the same problem. Same info in my bootloader mode but where it is supposed to say USB, it says Serial Now. The usb is connected to my phone but it says its not connected for some reason. any solutions?

Kliptik 07-22-2009 08:32 PM

have you tried restarting your PC before flashing? close out any excess system tray programs that are running. make sure you don't have ANYTHING running on your PC when you start the ROM update utility. Vista has been known to cause issues when there are even background programs running on your PC.

shaqueefa 07-23-2009 10:46 AM

i cannot establish a connection in bootloader mode either. any idea what i should check?

CozBoogie 07-23-2009 11:01 AM

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz