PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Flo takes 3-4 hours to load. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74255)

nannay12 07-09-2009 05:04 PM

Touch Flo takes 3-4 hours to load.

heres the story as well as i know it. i used to be running an SSS rom. and i was texting a lot with it. my phone had started to lag, and i figured it was from all the messages. so i selected delete all messages. and im pretty sure my phone was froze, so i just took the battery out. when i turned it back on it took touch flo FOREVER to load. so i just turned my phone to Titanium instead, because that loads just fine. i have installed like 3 or 4 other roms since then, and they all take a couple hours for touch flo to load. my screen just has a big HTC logo on the screen, and i have noticed once just before it loaded that it will say "loading" underneath of HTC... but that takes like 3-4 hours once again to get to that point.

Any ideas on how to fix/what is wrong here???

ChaosTheory 07-09-2009 05:07 PM

Re: Touch Flo takes 3-4 hours to load.

Don't use TF3D :-D Seriously, why would you use it after Titanium :lol:

Anyway, have you tried hard resetting the phone? I would think new ROM would clear any problems up unless you haven't been hard resetting.

cv7713 07-09-2009 05:09 PM

Must be a virus. :mrgreen:

j/k

If it does it with different ROM's, I would lean towards hardware issue. Good luck.

jmorton10 07-09-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 1025382)
Don't use TF3D :-D Seriously, why would you use it after Titanium :lol:

are you kidding??

I absolutely hate titanium, I can't see why anybody would use that plain jane ugly setup.

I have both titanium & TF3D Rhodium (merdin 6.5) & I would never use titanium.......

~John

boredandtattooed 07-09-2009 05:59 PM

OP, youve sat there for 3-4hrs to watch it load??? my guess its like when u open the windows sys folder, get tired of waiting,then just close it... next time you open TC or File explorer it takesforever to load.....you probably have to wait for it to load, go actually erase those message that you aborted by taking off the battery..soft rest, and see what happens then..

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1025447)
are you kidding??

I absolutely hate titanium, I can't see why anybody would use that plain jane ugly setup.

I have both titanium & TF3D Rhodium (merdin 6.5) & I would never use titanium.......

~John

you hate it, but you have that and rhodium...Just wanted to LOL real fast, your cool Jmorton so i know you wonr be mad.. kinda set urself up though by saying you hate it, yet you have it running..

Noir 07-09-2009 06:04 PM

try a hard reset to see if touch flo would load then?

farhaat2007 07-09-2009 06:28 PM

I have had the same issue, but didnt post it bc people would me crazy, I noticed it happens every time there is no service, it slows down and freezes up, then when I soft reset TF3d wont come on for at least couple hrs. I tried a hard reset but still the same issue. I think it has to do with the network.](*,)](*,)](*,)

jmorton10 07-09-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boredandtattooed (Post 1025503)

you hate it, but you have that and rhodium...Just wanted to LOL real fast, your cool Jmorton so i know you wonr be mad.. kinda set urself up though by saying you hate it, yet you have it running..

LOL, I have it because it came in the ROM. If I could delete it, it would be history......

I also have MS 3.0, PointUI Pro & HTC Home.

I kinda like running HTC Home & weather panel as my home screen....

~John

boredandtattooed 07-09-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1025592)
LOL, I have it because it came in the ROM. If I could delete it, it would be history......

I also have MS 3.0, PointUI Pro & HTC Home.

I kinda like running HTC Home & weather panel as my home screen....

~John

umm, i still run the today screen lol.. didnt like tf2d on my mogul, dont like tf3d on my pro, and titanium looks like to much scroll to get where i wanna go..

OP???? any luck yet?

Rusty Duck 07-09-2009 08:46 PM

Disable TF3D and load up SPB MS.