PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Grateful Dave is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to run TCPMP- I'm baffled

Hi!

I installed two versions of the TCPMP Core Player to run .avi files. The latest one being TCMPInvarTech1. I uninstalled the first one. I had the same problem on both- I can't find how to select the files to run. Also, the play, forward and reverse buttons are hidden and black on the screen. You can see them when you tap on that space.

I am running pretty much stock stuff ROM 1.03.651.4. I have Mobile shell 3.0.1 loaded.

I would really like to download DVD's and watch them, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I downloaded a trial version of DVD catalyst to convert the files and then manual moved them to my storage card using my TP as disk drive.

Thanks for any help.

David
Old 07-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How to run TCPMP- I'm baffled

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
+1 especially since u r still running stock rom,lol. why dont u try tech1's multimedia rom, it has all that crap built in

Old 07-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: How to run TCPMP- I'm baffled

Come here and I will give you more multimedia entertainment, than you every had on your TP http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943 ... Oh! I have what you need to play those AVI files in my thread, I will PM you later....
Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
What does that link send me to that is helpful? I get the forum page.

David
Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Come here and I will give you more multimedia entertainment, than you every had on your TP http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72943 ... Oh! I have what you need to play those AVI files in my thread, I will PM you later....
Thanks Tech1. I got the TCPMP file off one of your posts. To answer TommyR, I haven't tried a new ROM because I don't fully understand it and I don't have a lot of time. Given the battery drain issues that some of these ROM's have and all the cool features. I thought that it could be "my project" for my vacation at the beach next week. I love my tech toys, but just don't have the time anymore to learna nd play with them. Just using them for my than business is enough of a challenge. Thanks for the offer to help. I await your PM.

Thanks

David
Old 07-29-2009, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

I_Ate_Lunch is a n00b

Could you guys post a link to the TCPMP player?
Old 07-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Ate_Lunch View Post
Could you guys post a link to the TCPMP player?
Here you go:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=1

good luck. You can either do the entire installation as noted or just install the player and go to file associations and make sure to select the correct video types live mpg, avi, flash, etc.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moment
Carrier: sprint

htcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuffhtcman724 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to htcman724 Send a message via Yahoo to htcman724

install the cab then go to options and check m3u close and your good to go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TCPMPInvarTech1.CAB (3.90 MB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to TP Main Forum

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro