PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 12:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Elite ROM boot screen

Hello, I tried the Elite ROM a while ago and have since switched ROMs many times but still on the first boot screen, where it says Touch Pro, it says "Elite" underneath it. How do I get rid of that? I have used Energy, calkulin, ssk, and now NFSFAN. the "Elite" persists. I am starting to wonder if I flash back to stock and relock if it will ever change? I am planning to send my device back to sprint today or tomorrow. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Elite ROM boot screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
Hello, I tried the Elite ROM a while ago and have since switched ROMs many times but still on the first boot screen, where it says Touch Pro, it says "Elite" underneath it. How do I get rid of that? I have used Energy, calkulin, ssk, and now NFSFAN. the "Elite" persists. I am starting to wonder if I flash back to stock and relock if it will ever change? I am planning to send my device back to sprint today or tomorrow. Thanks.
You can easily just re-flash the current radio your using and it will over write the image.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
post in Elite Thread. If you are taking it back, flash back to stock and relock.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-08-2009, 12:49 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Thanks. I am using the stock sprint radio, version 1.03.15F, it came with the phone. I found the shipped radio rar and will try that. I scratched my screen and am waiting until I come across another touch pro with a good screen protector before I punish myself with the stock rom... thanks again for the info
Old 07-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jmoc123 is a n00b

I'm having the same issue from a game rom that I installed months ago. I can't seem to get rid of the "Unreal Tournament" logo from showing up when the phone is reset. I tried flashing the radio as someone suggested but that didn't help. I too am returning the phone for repair and have flashed many roms since I tried that game one but it won't go away.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

I just reflashed the stock radio and the first boot screen has not changed!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:54 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Found the bootscreen Kitchen, does anyone know where to find the stock boot screen image? or how to extract the current one and I can just delete the "elite" part?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Try this. It should fix you up.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1243342924

HTH
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:01 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Used this to get rid of the elite in the boot screen:

http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...d.php?p=505693

man is that a relief

thanks for the link welrope
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Used this to get rid of the elite in the boot screen:

http://ppcgeeks.com/forum.ppcgeeks/s...d.php?p=505693

man is that a relief

thanks for the link welrope

You are very welcome!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro