PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MR6 and Sprint Phones - Errors running Sprint programs.

I just upgraded to the new MR6 ROM, but I'm receiving errors while trying to log onto AIM. It keeps on popping up

"The MD5 digests do not match (code: 403)"

From what I can gather on various forums, this error is supposed to be for Non TP's trying to use the Oz Messenger program. Is anyone else getting this error??

I'm also having trouble logging onto the MyPhone servers saying that's it's unable to connect.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 07-07-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:54 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: OZ IM Messenger for Sprint

i dont really get into ROMs, but was it something ported over? maybe it still keeps the original phone infos tored somewhere, maybe thats just a lame assumption by me as well..

i dont normally use OZ, but i just ran it, and didnt get an error, so its not AIM... maybe you need a different version of OZ to go with that new ROM, just a guess here..
Old 07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Jedi Master
Threadstarter

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hmm, seems that my Sprint PicMail isn't working either, it says "Platform not supported"

Either this is a bad flash or something about MR6 didn't port over correctly when he cooked it. My phone must be reporting itself as something different than before and not as a Sprint phone. I'm going to try reflashing.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 07-07-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

sunds like your best option-the reflash... i dont really have anymore solutions to give ya, but id like to read if ya fixed it or not and what it took... never know if i may need to pass the info along..

but yeah it def sounds like something didnt port over correctly
Old 07-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Jedi Master
Threadstarter

I skimmed through the posts in the MR6 thread and it seems I'm not the only one with the Picmail problem. Looks like I'll be reverting to MR5 again
Old 07-07-2009, 03:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP

ah well, its happens... none of those supposed arcsoft and mms cabs will fix it?

if you dont send videos, you can always still use someguysMMS without fail on any rom just about im guessin
Old 07-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: MR6 and Sprint Phones - Errors running Sprint programs.

I almost never use Pic Mail...and assumed that I was probably immune to the issue, but I am not.

I'm going to try arcsoft.

EDIT: Arcsoft works well. Much easier and faster than standard Sprint Pic Mail. BUT...it seems like my text messaging is slower to open, especially from TF3d.

Last edited by basilray; 07-07-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Jedi Master
Threadstarter

Apparently a different OEM Kernal is the problem

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=15600

I guess Mighty will need to revert back before we can use our Sprint programs again.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Apparently a different OEM Kernal is the problem

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=15600

I guess Mighty will need to revert back before we can use our Sprint programs again.
Listen, its not MR6, yeah Sprint Pic mail doesn't work but if you follow the directions:

make sure you use 'Remove Picturemail & Arcsoft cab to uninstall your picmail and then install the sprint arcsoft cab again, DO NOT INSTALL the PICTUREMAIL CAB!!!

I ahve attached both files. After you install the Remove cab, thats it, you're done, just soft reset, then install sprint arcsoft, and soft reset again! then you are done...

Hope I helped!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro