PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

xitanul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question 130 max text limit?

I know there's settings/cab out there to change back to 160.. I just flashed to mightyrom6. from mightyrom5 which did the same thing.. is this a windows6.5 thing, or a mightyrom thing.. in either case, what's the point? i thought 160 was the standard?

also while i'm at it, screen seems to freeze after sending a text, or even if not sending a text, is this because i have 1500 messages, or some other conflict? i haven't tried deleting my texts yet, but if it continues i suppose it will be my only choice. thnx!!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 130 max text limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
I know there's settings/cab out there to change back to 160.. I just flashed to mightyrom6. from mightyrom5 which did the same thing.. is this a windows6.5 thing, or a mightyrom thing.. in either case, what's the point? i thought 160 was the standard?

also while i'm at it, screen seems to freeze after sending a text, or even if not sending a text, is this because i have 1500 messages, or some other conflict? i haven't tried deleting my texts yet, but if it continues i suppose it will be my only choice. thnx!!

here yea go
Attached Files
File Type: cab sms160[1].cab (1.6 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

@OP Not sure if its the direct culprit, but im sure it's not helping.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Use MyPhone to archive your messages online as opposed to on your phone. I just archived over 4000 messages and now my phone is snappy again in poutlook.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
!
130 is standard for Telus users which happens to be Mike
Old 07-07-2009, 02:52 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

xitanul is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
130 is standard for Telus users which happens to be Mike
oh thnx, makes perfect sense. thnx for the explanation, and also thnx for that cab out there, now I don't have to go searching for it, awesome.

and update: my text doesn't seem to be freezing too much anymore, and I haven't deleted the texts, maybe it just needed to finish threading my old texts? but it def had a problem before, we'll see how it goes..

and thnx again guys,
Old 07-07-2009, 02:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

xitanul is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Use MyPhone to archive your messages online as opposed to on your phone. I just archived over 4000 messages and now my phone is snappy again in poutlook.
..yea, i use myphone, that's why it was rethreading on my phone when it synced up.. how do i make it sync and archive on myphone.. and keep it off my phone without it resyncing back to the phone?
Old 07-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
..yea, i use myphone, that's why it was rethreading on my phone when it synced up.. how do i make it sync and archive on myphone.. and keep it off my phone without it resyncing back to the phone?
If you log onto the website you can check on your text messages. If you select some of them and click on "manage" near the top, it will have the option to Archive to website. If you have a lot, it may be a tedious process as there is currently no option to archive all.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

xitanul is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
If you log onto the website you can check on your text messages. If you select some of them and click on "manage" near the top, it will have the option to Archive to website. If you have a lot, it may be a tedious process as there is currently no option to archive all.
damn that sucks, but thnx for the info
Old 07-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Jedi Master

Quote:
damn that sucks, but thnx for the info
Yea, I had to archive 4k messages. That was like almost 300 pages of texts. I just recorded a macro and let it run, hahah.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro