PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 01:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Titanium LCD Font

those are the showaco beyond invisible icons
Old 07-10-2009, 01:41 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There isn't an error code or anything. Regardless of which of my computers I use, when I try to run the exe, a msg displays "The installation of a previous program was not completed. You will need to restart your computer to complete that installation. After restarting your computer, run setup again to complete the installation of wince cab manager."
Old 07-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post

can you show me where to get them RAID? thanks

and yes i agree, i love the blue highlights aournd your icons. perfect for my wallpaper!!!! Thanks again raid!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 07-10-2009 at 01:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

vancchris is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to vancchris Send a message via Yahoo to vancchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
There isn't an error code or anything. Regardless of which of my computers I use, when I try to run the exe, a msg displays "The installation of a previous program was not completed. You will need to restart your computer to complete that installation. After restarting your computer, run setup again to complete the installation of wince cab manager."
i had the same issue but a quick reboot fixed it
Old 07-10-2009, 01:54 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

chvy, try going into safe mode and uninstall something else and then reboot back to normal and see what happens. there is also a utility I call MSI cleanup, be very careful with it as it can remove all traces of any software installed with the windows management interface (WMI) I find it to be invaluable at times and the symptoms it fixes sounds close to what you're describing. I have attached it. Not sure if I remember a wmi type installation when I installed cecabmanager or not...

bobby please tell me where your rom stores the weather icons and I can modify my showaco icons cab to fit your rom.

look for 01.png through like 45.png

oh yeah, be careful with the msi cleanup utility. its from microsoft technet from long ago. if it breaks your computer or takes a bat to your car's windshield, please dont blame me. lol

latest screenshot: (made my application icons match the others, changed wallpaper)
Attached Files
File Type: rar MSI Cleanup.rar (306.1 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-10-2009 at 02:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
chvy, try going into safe mode and uninstall something else and then reboot back to normal and see what happens. there is also a utility I call MSI cleanup, be very careful with it as it can remove all traces of any software installed with the windows management interface (WMI) I find it to be invaluable at times and the symptoms it fixes sounds close to what you're describing. I have attached it. Not sure if I remember a wmi type installation when I installed cecabmanager or not...

bobby please tell me where your rom stores the weather icons and I can modify my showaco icons cab to fit your rom.

look for 01.png through like 45.png

oh yeah, be careful with the msi cleanup utility. its from microsoft technet from long ago. if it breaks your computer or takes a bat to your car's windshield, please dont blame me. lol
Ok I'll try, where do I begin looking for those...lol...clueless bastarrd here....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

yep yep
Old 07-10-2009, 02:05 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

look in \windows first then I guess \program files\titanium weather ? just guesses
Old 07-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
can you show me where to get them RAID? thanks

and yes i agree, i love the blue highlights aournd your icons. perfect for my wallpaper!!!! Thanks again raid!

here yea go
Attached Files
File Type: cab Showaco BeyondInvisibleIcons.cab (1.46 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:08 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I tried rebooting again and was able to get it to install finally! Now I just have to figure out how to use it and Im set...the help feature on it isnt very good lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro