PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 06:16 PM
g00s3y

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Question Does the Alltel HTC TP have more ram than the VZW HTC TP version?

Exactly what it says is what i'm asking in my first post here lol. I just want to know because I had the Verizon version for about 3 months and it decided to take a dip in the pool for 4th of July =D>. Well I've been searching, googling, and all but cannot seem to find any definitive proof that it has more ram than Verizon (the same 288 as the sprint version has). So anyone out here with the Alltel version or just with the knowledge... Does it have 288 Megs of ram like the sprint version, because if so I will just buy that one instead, thanks.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does the Alltel HTC TP have more ram than the VZW HTC TP version?

welcome to the site!!

to answer your question, yes the alltel version is the same as the sprint version in regards to ram. im not sure if people have successfully activated an alltel tp on the vzw network so u might want to search to find a definitive answer on that before ya buy one.

hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:22 PM
g00s3y

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Does the Alltel HTC TP have more ram than the VZW HTC TP version?

Thanks for the quick response, I think there should be no problem seeing as VZW is incorporating Alltel into their network now. Also if you go to alltel to try and buy a phone they direct you right to vzw site. Plus I believe i read that here before, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro