PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 08:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a fully functional TP2 rom???

I haven't been able to be on here much lately with work issues so can someone point me to the best and fully functional TP2 rom or tell me that it just isn't done yet. I really am not looking for something thats close with a few bugs....I just don't have the time anymore. I need something working that can plug and play and I can easily move on with my life. THANKS

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 07-06-2009, 08:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Is there a fully functional TP2 rom???

http://www.mightyrom.com/

MightyRom6 is being released today... u might want to try that out ... two chefs.. mighty mike and silence got together to make this WM 6.5 ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I haven't been able to be on here much lately with work issues so can someone point me to the best and fully functional TP2 rom or tell me that it just isn't done yet. I really am not looking for something thats close with a few bugs....I just don't have the time anymore. I need something working that can plug and play and I can easily move on with my life. THANKS

The best TP2 ROM in my opinion is in Silences 3.3 Rhodium ROM or in Calkulin's Kitchen OEM Manila Rhodium Engine 2.0.37395.3 with the Tachi Phone Canvas. But I don't think you will find a fully functional one yet.

You can go here for updates http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
http://www.mightyrom.com/

MightyRom6 is being released today... u might want to try that out ... two chefs.. mighty mike and silence got together to make this WM 6.5 ROM
It looks like it's being released on the 7th, and where does it say it's a TP2 ROM? Check out Psyki's Custom Glass Rhodium Manila TP2 ROM - click on box below.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61193

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 07-06-2009, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Thanks for the quick help, I think I'm going to need to wait a little more.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work

was no one else surprised that a VIP member posted this question in the wrong place?
Old 07-06-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
was no one else surprised that a VIP member posted this question in the wrong place?
I'm not, he said he hasn't really been on here like that so we letting him rock.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
Old 07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

TP2 ROM or HTC Rodium today functionality....These are two different things.

At least...I think they are. or does Mighty have access to the TP2 hardware and has completely ported the entire ROM. That would be sum-th'n
Old 07-07-2009, 07:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
Well dang, where are questions about current Rom upgrades to the Touch Pro / CDMA-Sprint phone supposed to go if not here. Sorry for the mistake I am ashamed of myself. thanks again for the help though.

Life is short, seize the day. there is something better out there and if you truly seek you will find.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro