PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkthatruth is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Help with my new ROM

I recently maid the switch over from EnergyROM to JuicyROM and I have been very impressed.
However I have to find out how to do a couple things, and all the solutions I've tried don't work.

#1 How do I display percentage with battery at the top right? When I click the battery it shows me the percentage by 10's, I prefer to see it at the top right without having to click anything in increments of 1 (like in Energy ROM).

#2 Will the MightyROM themes work on the JuicyROM (because I get bored of the same old black)? If not are there any custom themes for TF3D I can use on this ROM?

#3 How do i disable the keyboard to automatically pop up when i open a text message in portrait mode?

If you can help me, I can help you by donating via PayPal, depending how satisfied in the end. Thanks!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Help with my new ROM

I have had issues with using Mighty's themes in JUicy's ROM. The theme shows up just fine, but it breaks something in the ROM that causes the file explorer and all other menus to look like 6.1.

Nue nullkb. Bing (or google if you like, I'm just getting tired of pluging google all the time) this, download and install the cab. This will prevent keyboard from popping up.

No need for donations just for help. Most people on here are glad to help without the expectation of money, because at one time each and every one of us was a noob. Just be sure to hit the green thanks button in the corner if you've been helped.

Best of luck!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yeah well I mean if someone takes the time out to help me out individually, they'll work harder to get me answers that resolve my issue if i donate. thanks for the file! one down to to go!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:28 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I think you'd be surprised. A lot of people won't be that interested in the money.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkthatruth View Post
I recently maid the switch over from EnergyROM to JuicyROM and I have been very impressed.
However I have to find out how to do a couple things, and all the solutions I've tried don't work.

#1 How do I display percentage with battery at the top right? When I click the battery it shows me the percentage by 10's, I prefer to see it at the top right without having to click anything in increments of 1 (like in Energy ROM).

#2 Will the MightyROM themes work on the JuicyROM (because I get bored of the same old black)? If not are there any custom themes for TF3D I can use on this ROM?

#3 How do i disable the keyboard to automatically pop up when i open a text message in portrait mode?

If you can help me, I can help you by donating via PayPal, depending how satisfied in the end. Thanks!
#1 - go to the custom taskbar thread.
if you're running windows mobile 6.5, then search for 6.5 custom taskbar.
inside those threads they have instructions on how to get the percentage on the taskbar with the battery symbol or without the battery symbol.

#2 - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75
that's the vga themes section here.
there's tons more at the diamond or raphael section at xda-developers.com
and xda also has a theme section aswell.

#3 is already answered thanks to mlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I think you'd be surprised. A lot of people won't be that interested in the money.
I know I'm not.
I personally don't like people making this site their second job.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
#1 - go to the custom taskbar thread.
if you're running windows mobile 6.5, then search for 6.5 custom taskbar.
inside those threads they have instructions on how to get the percentage on the taskbar with the battery symbol or without the battery symbol.

#2 - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75
that's the vga themes section here.
there's tons more at the diamond or raphael section at xda-developers.com
and xda also has a theme section aswell.

#3 is already answered thanks to mlin

I know I'm not.
I personally don't like people making this site their second job.
None of that work, I just tried it. Still looking for solutions...
Old 07-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

first cab should show you 1% increments of battery life in juicys and the second go into input options and disable auto-display SIP.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
first cab should show you 1% increments of battery life in juicys and the second go into input options and disable auto-display SIP.
Thanks alot you helped out! Now to figure how to get themes... also does anyone know where I can get the option to soft reset when I hold down the power button? Tired of turning off the phone waiting a couple seconds, then turning it back on as a soft reset.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:50 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

For a Rhodium Theme I Use http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470011 BBExtreme 5.0 as i don't llike the clock in 5.1+
Old 07-06-2009, 03:25 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkthatruth View Post
Thanks alot you helped out! Now to figure how to get themes... also does anyone know where I can get the option to soft reset when I hold down the power button? Tired of turning off the phone waiting a couple seconds, then turning it back on as a soft reset.
Try this cab its psshutxp!
If you need any more help let me know.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro