PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are there SIPs that don't suck!?

Have u tried Resco's offering?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:04 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I for one will consider giving up the hard keyboard, rarely use that thing. I have Spb,Resco,finger friendly,Touch pal....My number 1 is SPB, no question for me.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Professional
Carrier: Sprint

simon21 is a n00b

first, what is SIP?

second, have you tried PCM keyboard?
Old 07-05-2009, 10:17 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/Soft+Input+Panel
Soft input panel in this case
Old 07-05-2009, 10:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC XV6850
Carrier: VZW

n00dle1003 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
You could change the layout on fingerkeyboard to make press/hold be upper case and put your symbols on the shift tab instead... there's already a backspace key on all boards that you can program to delete single space or blocks or entire screen on hold. Plus 2 full pages (40 keys including shift) of easily edited canned text.. great for inputting email/passwords etc. Have you tried the latest 2.1.408 version?
+1 for FingerKeyBoard... Can't live without it.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=KEYBOARD

found those three in the first page or search responses.
there was like 20 pages, but most were touch pro broken keyboard threads. haha.
I went to the advanced search page,
changed it to search only the titles of threads,
and put in keyboard as the keyword to search for.
that's how I got the twenty pages.
I would have gone through them all for ya,
but I gotta go, I'm in a hurry.
(Ps, if this sounds like I'm being an ***, don't mean it that way)
Old 07-05-2009, 11:45 PM
DaFlowMaster

this is a good thread by the man himself, Goodgets

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59647
Old 07-06-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
this is a good thread by the man himself, Goodgets

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59647
thanks HB, I was trying to find that one too.

edit. woops, that was the second one of my links. hahahaha.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I think TouchPal 3.5 blows away any other KB (version 4.0 sucks) I can type insanely fast with T+ in portrait mode (MUCH faster than any hardware KB)

As far as the random freezes etc, that stuff happened to me also but completely disappeared when I loaded Merdin's latest ROM & disable the "advanced animation"

TP is fairly easy to design your own skin for if you don't like the default appearance:

~John
Old 07-06-2009, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

By the way, I also have SPB FSKB, Tengo Thumb & RescoPro installed (+ my ROM had FingerKB already installed). Those are all pretty good, but TouchPal is my choice 99% of the time. I do flip to SPB for easy full screen ABC input occasionally.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro