PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
$$ 7/12 Winner_Solved $$

Ok Follow friends, I have 2 request that I'd love some help with, I have had 1 6.5 TF3D2 Rom that had both of these requests, it just outdated now. That Rom was Starmans 1.7 as shown in attached file. I would love to know how to put my date that's under my clock, back up to the top left corner of my phone, I'm using Juicy's newest rom as of today. Also in Stars 1.7 or NRGZ's newest rom, the pop up menu's are a little smaller than normal and Absolutley everything you push highlight's in blue. I use now on current rom windows blue today screen, Mighty's blue cab, and I have tried blue focus cab.. all these combined have still left a few things that I click on in a menu green. Well those are my request I will provide payment for the person's that can help me with this, I love cabs because I work well with the phone, but when it get real technical I have a little trouble.

Thanks .. Hope To Hear From Ya's

Edit: JDMSLEEPR Has solved my date and clock issue!! Thx Dude

Still looking for takers on a full theme of blue highlights in rom just as in Stars 1.7 or NRGZ's Latest Rom. Not a blue rom just everything I push Highlights in Blue!

EDIT 7/11/09.. I WENT BACK TO STARS 1.7 ROM AND ACTUALLY FOUND THIS FULL SYSTEM BLUE HIGHLIGHTS CAB THAT I WAS SEARCHING FOR THIS WHOLE TIME. I WILL UPLOAD IT .. BUT.. IT ONLY WORKS FULLY WITH SMALLER MENU'S SO KNOW HOW TO EDIT THIS .. I WILL POST THAT CAB TO TURN OFF LARGE MENU'S BUT THERE IT STILL ONE CHOICE INBETWEEN OF THE MENU'S SIZE THAT IM UNSURE HOW TO GET.. THESE BEING THE MENU SIZE THAT NRGZ & STAR USE'S.
ALL FILES TO ACOMPLISH THIS LOOK ON A TP2 ROM ATTACHED
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.1 KB, 139 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab System Blue Highlights.cab (5.12 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Large Menus Off.cab (487 Bytes, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Large Menus On.cab (485 Bytes, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (13.8 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by purian23; 07-12-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Update
Old 07-04-2009, 05:06 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: $$ To Winner For Help $$

UITweaker will change your colors for highlighted items and such... the clock thing is a cab floatin around somewhere... you can reg edit it in i think too..

heres uitweaker
Attached Files
File Type: cab UITweaker.CAB (116.6 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-04-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
UITweaker will change your colors for highlighted items and such... the clock thing is a cab floatin around somewhere... you can reg edit it in i think too..

heres uitweaker
Thanks Bored, I had this cab already but trying it again, just can't seem to tweak the right part for my pop up menu to be blue
Old 07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

didn't eenieMINI do that?

Old 07-04-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
didn't eenieMINI do that?
Missin what your sayin here Jason?
Old 07-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: AT&T

drift365 is keeping up the good workdrift365 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to drift365

Try spb. Im not sure which one of their programs it is but one of them will do it.

Matt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift365 View Post
Try spb. Im not sure which one of their programs it is but one of them will do it.

Matt
Thanks Matt, I use tf3d instead of Spb.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
I would love to know how to put my date that's under my clock, back up to the top left corner of my phone,
here ya go...disable TF3D and copy this to the windows folder...restart TF3D and your good to go...

cheers!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar 1c684cd8_manila.rar (13.4 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsleepr View Post
here ya go...disable TF3D and copy this to the windows folder...restart TF3D and your good to go...

cheers!!
Thanks JDM.., just about to leave for the 4th, I try it when i'm home and report back thanks!!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hey JDM .., I realized I had this file already too, it removes my calender on today screen and says something weird.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro