PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 06:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Data Connection Problem

Ok so I have been flashing a few different ROMs to try and fix this problem. What is happening, is every time I shut off my phone and turn it back on again, i takes literally 10 minutes to get a data connection. I am currently running the Energy ROM, before that I ran Groove5, Silence/Mighty, Techs Ultimate ROM (which I think started this probelm), and Mighty ROM5. I have tried everything I could think of and have also run the Sprint Cab updater thing. Any help...?

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Data Connection Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok so I have been flashing a few different ROMs to try and fix this problem. What is happening, is every time I shut off my phone and turn it back on again, i takes literally 10 minutes to get a data connection. I am currently running the Energy ROM, before that I ran Groove5, Silence/Mighty, Techs Ultimate ROM (which I think started this probelm), and Mighty ROM5. I have tried everything I could think of and have also run the Sprint Cab updater thing. Any help...?

TIA
Flash back to stock rom, then flash to a rom of your choice!
Old 07-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Ahh, I miss SoCal...!

Yes I orginially did that and will try it again. I am starting to think that is what caused this issue, but wanted to chekc with the forum members first! Thanks, I'll keep you posted!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Ok i reflashed to stock and it is fine now, so I will try another ROM to see what happens
Old 07-04-2009, 10:32 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Ok that seems to have fixed the issue. Hmmm... I just hate flashing the same ROM 2 or 3 times to fix a problem.... Thanks again, talk soon
Old 07-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok that seems to have fixed the issue. Hmmm... I just hate flashing the same ROM 2 or 3 times to fix a problem.... Thanks again, talk soon
glad to hear you got it working! i know what you mean man glad i only have one rom to flash now! haha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro