PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

noble1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Remove a ROM

I downloaded a ROM update for my Touch Pro, but now I lost my Sprint Navigation and its not letting me downloaded from the telenav site. is there a way to remove that ROM and just put the phone back in factory settings? I tried a hard reset even and that rom still comes up after i do the hard reset.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Remove a ROM

You have to flash to the sprint shipped updated rom to go back to factory setup. You can download it from the first post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741
If you just want the sprint nav software...then here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab sprint-navigation-htc-diamond-2.1.7.cab (3.25 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by razorloves; 04-04-2009 at 09:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I just install sprint nav it works fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:05 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

noble1 is a n00b

thanks razor i appreciate that, those people at sprint gave me all the hard reset info and now i cant connect to the internet through IE or Opera. LOL! i guess at times i got to trade one demon for another
Old 04-04-2009, 10:23 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by noble1 View Post
thanks razor i appreciate that, those people at sprint gave me all the hard reset info and now i cant connect to the internet through IE or Opera. LOL! i guess at times i got to trade one demon for another
are you saying that your internet doesn't work right now and you need help fixing it? If that's the case just let me know and I'll tell you how to fix it.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:27 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

noble1 is a n00b

yeah i think i do as opposed to taking it back to sprint, it was working just fine before i did the hard reset
Old 04-04-2009, 10:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

noble1 is a n00b

quick question, when i unzip the stock file on to my pc it gives me the file ending in .nbh. if i was to use the stock file where my i put that file?
Old 04-04-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

Let's backup for a second. In your first post you said you installed a rom update. Do you mean that you flashed a new custom Rom onto your phone? If so...who's?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:07 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

noble1 is a n00b

it was called phantom rom http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=phantom+rom is where i got it from
Old 04-04-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member

ok...you're goin 2 different directions on me. Do you want to keep the phantom rom and fix internet, or do you want to flash back to factory default rom?

Last edited by razorloves; 07-03-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: spelling

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro