PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Talking Re: whats the best ROM for HTC PRO

I guess it all depends what you're really into. If is games, productiviy or stability. There are different ROMs here that suits everyone needs depending on what you like the most. I personally have Mighty ROM 5 and is stable and fast. I have my work e-mail and personal e-mail set up with a few extra games and tools I like to use on the phone.

Giovanny
Old 07-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: whats the best ROM for HTC PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
Go to Copper IMO.
he said "with the most featues themes games and apps" copper doesnt have that stuff

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-04-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it helps to know what cell carrier your with. for VZN boreds or SSK are the best thing going for VZN's crippled TP. bored's it a little stripped down for more mem at start up over SSK's but both are good roms if your on VZN.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
he said "with the most featues themes games and apps" copper doesnt have that stuff
Thank you for helping me understand the punchline of my own joke... lol.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
Thank you for helping me understand the punchline of my own joke... lol.
thats what friends are for..lol
Old 07-04-2009, 03:39 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

do your research over in the update section....lots of ROMs have been popping up over the past couple of weeks. there are a select few that seem to get the consensus as the "most popular" NOT necessarily the best. It will come down to what suits you. One thing to keep in mind, is that make sure the ROM you flash is one that is still being supported.

Old 07-04-2009, 04:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Use Nfsfan's rom.
located here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509

fast, stable, [insert every other claim here]
lol.
but really, he messes with the dlls/drivers and optimizes them.
check it out.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:52 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
Use Nfsfan's rom.
located here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509

fast, stable, [insert every other claim here]
lol.
but really, he messes with the dlls/drivers and optimizes them.
check it out.
he also steals peoples programs hex edits their names out of them and takes credit for applications as if he made them himself.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

try juicy 8 or sss for stable rhodium tf3d and more

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro