PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 04:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Ty1976 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VERIZON- TouchFlo 3d?

Shortly after I got my touch pro I installed the SSK 1.5 Rom and got used to it. However lately it has become highly unstable. It would lock up and lag. So I went to the verizon site and got the most up to date official ROM. (it unlocks the GPS. So they say) The thing I HATE about this verzion is that there is no 3d to my touchflo. Is there a good and current verzion of touchflo 3d that works with this Verizon phone?

Thanks in advance. I tried surfing the forums but I really suck at hunting data.

Ty
<Edit> O noes I found the TouchFlo 3d button and it enabled an ulta UGLY verizon colored them. How do I get it to look like the HTC stock verzion?

Last edited by Ty1976; 07-03-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto mpx 220>tmobile mda>6900 nfsfan 6.5>htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

ruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good workruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ruthlessbeatle
Re: VERIZON- TouchFlo 3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty1976 View Post
Shortly after I got my touch pro I installed the SSK 1.5 Rom and got used to it. However lately it has become highly unstable. It would lock up and lag. So I went to the verizon site and got the most up to date official ROM. (it unlocks the GPS. So they say) The thing I HATE about this verzion is that there is no 3d to my touchflo. Is there a good and current verzion of touchflo 3d that works with this Verizon phone?

Thanks in advance. I tried surfing the forums but I really suck at hunting data.

Ty
<Edit> O noes I found the TouchFlo 3d button and it enabled an ulta UGLY verizon colored them. How do I get it to look like the HTC stock verzion?
here you go its a start to getting ur touchflo close to what u want. as for the colors u want thats themes. i hope it help
Attached Files
File Type: cab diamond-tf3d-config-setup-v067.cab (162.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro