PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Change The Dialer Font Color

Does anyone know how to change the dialer font color ?
Old 07-02-2009, 04:33 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Change The Dialer Font Color

the font? you want the numbers and letters to be a diff color other than white inside your colored dial pad???
Old 07-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Zayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZayebis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yes , well it is different color , and I want it white again .
the rom that i flashed had tachi dialer which I don't really like so I changed it to black s2a , but now the font is black . so I want it white again
Old 07-02-2009, 04:50 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

did u unistall everything from the tachi? i remember that black s2a thread, made everything black and white.. may wanna try to reinstall it, cuz it should be right, after DL and soft reset..

big conflicts with S2u2 so i stopped using it... i just use the kesler(i think thats his name) dialer pad skins now
Old 07-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I did uninstall tachi , but now it doesn't show names of the contacts in dialer . or it shows them black , and I want them white .
how do I completely uninstall tachi dialer ?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Its a reg edit most likely. try this
HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE
Edit the highlightColor and the highlightTextColor

and/or the CallerNameRBG and CallerNumberRGB (this changes the colors on the page where it shows who's calling.

BrennB
Old 07-02-2009, 08:38 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

what rom are you using? i know some of the 6.5 builds have this problem

Help Me Help You
Old 07-02-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayebis View Post
Does anyone know how to change the dialer font color ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Its a reg edit most likely. try this
HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE
Edit the highlightColor and the highlightTextColor

and/or the CallerNameRBG and CallerNumberRGB (this changes the colors on the page where it shows who's calling.
These are the "stock" values for Black S2A
<parm name="highlightColor" datatype="integer" value="4210752"/>
<parm name="highlightTextColor" datatype="integer" value="16777215"/>
<parm name="textForegroundColor" datatype="integer" value="16777215"/>
<parm name="matchesTextColor" datatype="integer" value="65360"/>
<parm name="matchesHighlightColor" datatype="integer" value="2105376"/>
<parm name="backgroundColor" datatype="integer" value="255"/>

Here are the white S2A colors from the OEM
<parm name="highlightColor" datatype="integer" value="3158064"/>
<parm name="highlightTextColor" datatype="integer" value="16777215"/>
<parm name="textForegroundColor" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
<parm name="matchesTextColor" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
<parm name="matchesHighlightColor" datatype="integer" value="873723"/>
<parm name="backgroundColor" datatype="integer" value="255"/>

Thank me with the thanks button please! ;c)

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 07-02-2009 at 09:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well there you go.. those would be the values to check in the same area I pointed... of course "0" is black and "16777215" is white.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I have it like Scrosler posted , but it doesn't show any names or anything , just a number on top everything else is blank . this tachi dialer added some stuff to registry and I cant do anything. I even installed Joggalos HTC stock phone canvas but it didn't help. Can someone with black S2A post registry entries for HKLM\Software\HTC\PHONE ? or simply export them ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro