PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pablomentabo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone else had problems with receiving picturemail using arcsoft lately???

Just within the past week or so I always get the "Message receipt failed. Please try again later." error. As far as I know I have all the settings correct in Arcsoft but I don't know if there was any changes or an update needed. I've googled it and didn't find anything but since I'm @ work I can't really research this. Can someone plz help me if possible? Thanks.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:51 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Has anyone else had problems with receiving picturemail using arcsoft lately???

Just sent and received a few yesterday without a problem. Are you running the latest version?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

Old 07-02-2009, 03:59 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Has anyone else had problems with receiving picturemail using arcsoft lately???

did you by any chance install netcf 3.7?
Old 07-02-2009, 04:17 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
did you by any chance install netcf 3.7?
Are there compatibility issues?
Old 07-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes, I've had, but I called sprint and they told me that they are having issues with their Text and Picture Mail servers!

Old 07-03-2009, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pablomentabo is a n00b

Thanks for all the replies guys. I don't have netcf 3.7 and I believe I have the latest version of arcsoft (will check when I get home today). Like hypeo said I am thinking it's more of a Sprint issue because I couldn't even pull up any images on sprint's picture mail website. it would let me know that they came in but the actual picture didn't load. I hope it's corrected soon
Old 07-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

i dont have problems sending but all my pic msgs show up blank or dont come in at all.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 07-03-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pablomentabo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
i dont have problems sending but all my pic msgs show up blank or dont come in at all.

Yea, that's the same problem that I'm having. Even on the Sprint picture mail site they are not showing up properly so I doubt it's my phone (even if I have arcsoft installed)
Old 07-03-2009, 04:30 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i got a pic yesterday as soon as it was sent...
Old 07-03-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pablomentabo is a n00b

Ok good news and bad news.

Good news is: I received picture mail today (i think it was from something new sent to me today too, not the old pic that never came before).

Bad news is: when I went to sprint's picture mail site they still would not load the photos for me to check anything out.

I did have the latest version of Arcsoft installed too so I'm leaning on this being a sprint problem after all. Kind of sucks but at least they fixed (fingers crossed) the picmail on the phone first before the web site. =D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro