PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

conflikt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to conflikt
Jawbone 2

Anyone know how to pair this thing with the HTC touch pro? I tried but i cannot get both lights to blink at the same time i have held in both buttons on the jawbone as said but it is not going into pairing mode when it is white does that mean it is fully charged?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Threadstarter

conflikt is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to conflikt
Re: Jawbone 2

Never mind guys, i got it to work thing is pretty sweet, if anyone has problems pairing this headset hold in both buttons till you see white/red flashing simultaneously. Also if you mess up, here is how to reset the headset http://jawboneblue.com/2008/12/how-to-reset-jawbone/
Old 07-02-2009, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

cruiser78 is becoming a great contributor

I think the headset has to be off as well before you can put it in pairing mode. I remember trying to figure that out too. It automatically shuts off when it's put on the charger too.
Yes, the solid white light when it's on the charger means it's fully charged.
It definitely is a sweet headset.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

I recall the blinking red light to be the pairing mode, at least in the Original Jawbone that I have. I'm actually considering switching to the BlueAnt....
Old 07-02-2009, 03:38 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Sticking with J2 here
Old 07-02-2009, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

eagle2222222222 is a n00b

Love the Jawbone 2..Had the custom ear piece done as well...It is by far the best fitting, quality ear piece I have used.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:43 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

sound quality is the best I have experienced, but i had to bend the isht out of the loop to get a good fit.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:45 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

I just picked up the Jawbone 3 and so far it's a little better than the J2. I don't have as much crackling or disconnecting issues.

The only issue is with the ear loop. I can't get it to be as solid on my ear as the previous version.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

hb, is it really crystal clear and all that? i wanna replace my h710 but i don't wanna spend mega bucks if it's just ok.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:53 PM
DaFlowMaster

Yo 8820, I had the h700 and h710,they are really average comapare to the J2 which is in a league of its own man. it is much louder,clearer, longer range....the only prob u may run into is the fit. Once you get that you are golden. I can never use my TP without J2, that isht sounds horrible (TP by itself) ....i am looking for a back up now, trying to get a trade may be for a bt keyboard that I posted in bargain. I think Jawbone sent out some coupons for their latest J3...i will look. If Sprint will take my 50 % coupons on accessories I may consider one
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro