PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 07:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Scratched my screen :'(

I used the toothpaste method and it did not remove the scratch, it would have if I kept at it but I was worried about the screen itself at that point, I cleaned the screen very well and stuck another protector on it and it looks great, except at that perfect angle with the screen off..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ghost Armor

http://www.ghost-armor.com/

The adhesive that hold the shield to your screen will fill the small scratches so you wont be able to see them.

If you happen to live somewhere they have a location its worth the $10 to let them do the install as they do a good job and if they screw up they just do it again you dont have to wait for another one to be sent to you.

Its much better than invisibleshield as it does not have the orangepeel look and tackiness.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I don't even know what kind of screen protector mine is.
I bought like 10 for ten bucks in the wholesale section of ebay.
LOVE that section.
It's cut specifically for the TP and has a separate one for the bottom buttons/dpad area.
You like remove a film slowly as you put on the screen protector, and then remove another one from the top of it afterwards and you're good to go.
I didn't really have to do anything to it(squeegeeing wize, etc.) it just kinda fell into place and I've had excellent performance from it so far.
It's been about a month and there's no real scratches on the protector itself.
I gotta get one for the back battery door plastic though,
I don't want to have my pictures all scratchy looking lol.
there's only two bubbles on my screen protector, and thats only because I had gotten dust on it (not a good idea to put on a screen protector facing a fan. haha)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro