PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dzags is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Couple of questions

I'm using the Silent/Mighty collaboration, but I dont think these questions apply specifically to that.

1) Is there a way to bind a button to opening the start menu?

2) When I go to the start menu and click on an open opera page it brings the page up for half a second then minimizes it, then i have to click it a second time to bring it up. This happens every time. I'm using QuickMenu. Is there any way to fix this?
Old 07-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuffjdmsleepr knows their stuff
Re: Couple of questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzags View Post
1) Is there a way to bind a button to opening the start menu?
you can go into setting\personal\buttons and change the long press send key open the start menu...

cheers!!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Try this
Old 07-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Give this a shot too: See my thread here for downloads:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71233

**NOW PORTED FOR CDMA DEVICES!!!!!! 6/16/09!!!
This is what many touch pro/fuze owners want to have - ability to get full control over their keyboards.

So, what is it ? It's a patched keyboard driver with configurator application for keys setup. Any key (yeah, i mean ANY, including Home and Back keys) can be reassigned to perform desired actions. Keys on a QWERTY keyboard are not an exception, they might be remapped too.
If any key has an action configured and is defined to be processed by my driver extension, it wouldn't go into the system. That is to say no one program even like AEButton will see key events processed by my driver.
Driver extension also can vibrate on any key press.

The driver I've patched was tested on several ROMs based on different OEMs, so it would work in most cases.
Many thanks to all testers!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro