PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Pleeease Help!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73394)

Boaz65 07-01-2009 12:59 PM

Pleeease Help!!!

After reading the sticky on how to unlock my Pro, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the cmonex unlocker (hspl057) and began the process. After opening the the ROM utility and checking the necessary box, I camr to the screen where it said the process will take approx 10 min. I hit next saw a small box briefly on my laptop screen and then saw the tricolor screen on my phone. It does SAY SECURITY UNLOCKED at the top then followed by RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85). The tricolor screen is frozen on the phone and it disconnected my active sync session. What can I do to fix this or can anyone help me out here? PLEASE!

THANKS!!!

bikeandestroyx 07-01-2009 01:04 PM

Re: Pleeease Help!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boaz65 (Post 1008269)
After reading the sticky on how to unlock my Pro, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the cmonex unlocker (hspl057) and began the process. After opening the the ROM utility and checking the necessary box, I camr to the screen where it said the process will take approx 10 min. I hit next saw a small box briefly on my laptop screen and then saw the tricolor screen on my phone. It does SAY SECURITY UNLOCKED at the top then followed by RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85). The tricolor screen is frozen on the phone and it disconnected my active sync session. What can I do to fix this or can anyone help me out here? PLEASE!

THANKS!!!

now you need to flash a rom, if you have one in mind just run the RUU, your phone wont connect to activsync when in bootloader, or show up in mycomputer. If you dont know what rom you should flash, you should flash back to stock for the time being.

basilray 07-01-2009 01:09 PM

To be honest...it sounds like you're unlocked but in bootloader.

If you're not ready to flash at this point...just turn the phone off/on. It should boot right back up.

Or as it was suggested...flash away!

Biggzz 07-01-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boaz65 (Post 1008269)

THANKS!!!

If it is unlocked couldn't you just soft reset. The phone will still be unlocked for activesync connection for a new ROM...

Hit The Thanks if i helped, if i didn't help i tried.

Boaz65 07-01-2009 01:15 PM

Damn, you guys are FAST and I really appreciate that! In panic mode, I used my stylus and pushed that reset beneath the phone. The phone is now back on, I did not lose any contacts, pics, games etc. How can I tell if I'm now unlocked? The ROM that I've heard about was in the newb video MightyRom 4.6 or something....straight black and white and supposedly fast and easy on the resources?

Boaz65 07-01-2009 01:18 PM

Shouldn't my tricolor screen have shwon cmonex 057 instead of 043. I'm certain the zip file that I dl'd clearly said hspl057 on it...

lwrdrchvy2 07-01-2009 01:21 PM

Hold down the power button, volume down and then hold that reset button pressed til the tri-color screen (bootloader) comes up. If it says SPL CMONEX then you are unlocked. The phone always says security unlocked at the top so dont pay attention to that.

Boaz65 07-01-2009 01:28 PM

I just read how to go into bootloader mode to check the version (volume down, power button and reset with stylus tip). On my tricolor screen I see the following; RAPH800 SPL-0.37.0000 MicroP-hermann (LED) V0c85 MicroP-hermann (Key) v0685 PSOC-Raph Stage_evt v20. Is this correctly unlocked?

Boaz65 07-01-2009 01:31 PM

Ok, apparently I'm NOT unlocked...Can I retry this procedure again and how can I be sure that I am using the correct version of hspl for my Pro? I thought I downloaded the correct one before and it briefly showed cmonex 043 on the tricolor the first time I trued it. Can I get a link to the correct one for me to use please?

MadlyAlive 07-01-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boaz65 (Post 1008353)
I just read how to go into bootloader mode to check the version (volume down, power button and reset with stylus tip). On my tricolor screen I see the following; RAPH800 SPL-0.37.0000 MicroP-hermann (LED) V0c85 MicroP-hermann (Key) v0685 PSOC-Raph Stage_evt v20. Is this correctly unlocked?

It's not unlocked. The 0000 should read CMONEX