PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Pleeease Help!!!

oh wow damn sorry i need to read the first post more closly
Old 07-01-2009, 01:50 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
oh wow damn sorry i need to read the first post more closly
lol, we're all definitely guilty of that...no worries man!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
After reading the sticky on how to unlock my Pro, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the cmonex unlocker (hspl057) and began the process. After opening the the ROM utility and checking the necessary box, I camr to the screen where it said the process will take approx 10 min. I hit next saw a small box briefly on my laptop screen and then saw the tricolor screen on my phone. It does SAY SECURITY UNLOCKED at the top then followed by RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85). The tricolor screen is frozen on the phone and it disconnected my active sync session. What can I do to fix this or can anyone help me out here? PLEASE!

THANKS!!!
RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85).

Are you sure you used the correct unlocker? I dont know 057 unlocker for the touch pro. It should be SPL-0.37.CMONEX

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:01 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85).

Are you sure you used the correct unlocker? I dont know 057 unlocker for the touch pro. It should be SPL-0.37.CMONEX
It may have been a typo.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Threadstarter

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Tried it again, this time the tricolor came on and rebooted, but the rom utility update screen gave an error 244 (invalid model ID) It says this updater cannot be used for my model phone...huh?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
It may have been a typo.
Hmm, just curious cause it says this:RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85).
Old 07-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Tried it again, this time the tricolor came on and rebooted, but the rom utility update screen gave an error 244 (invalid model ID) It says this updater cannot be used for my model phone...huh?
You do have a touch PRO correct?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc

This should be the unlocker for the CDMA Touch Pro:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip (1.27 MB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
This should be the unlocker for the CDMA Touch Pro:
lol you beat me to posting it.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...