PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Pleeease Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
I just read how to go into bootloader mode to check the version (volume down, power button and reset with stylus tip). On my tricolor screen I see the following; RAPH800 SPL-0.37.0000 MicroP-hermann (LED) V0c85 MicroP-hermann (Key) v0685 PSOC-Raph Stage_evt v20. Is this correctly unlocked?
yes it is correct! flash awayy
Old 07-01-2009, 01:32 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Ok, apparently I'm NOT unlocked...Can I retry this procedure again and how can I be sure that I am using the correct version of hspl for my Pro? I thought I downloaded the correct one before and it briefly showed cmonex 043 on the tricolor the first time I trued it. Can I get a link to the correct one for me to use please?
Are you on Sprint or VZ?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:34 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
yes it is correct! flash awayy
You sure about that?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Threadstarter

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Sprint
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Sprint
Go ahead and try to run the unlocker again. Have you also tried the manual unlocker? You can download that from the unlock thread, transfer to your TP and then run it straight from there.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Threadstarter

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Go ahead and try to run the unlocker again. Have you also tried the manual unlocker? You can download that from the unlock thread, transfer to your TP and then run it straight from there.
Is running the manual one easier? How does it vary from what I saw in the video?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
it should work now it says its unlocked. Try flashing a rom. If it doesnt work try unlocking your phone again.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:43 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Is running the manual one easier? How does it vary from what I saw in the video?
I requires less steps, but I wouldn't call it easier. I have it on my SD card for good, so I guess it's easier for me...

It's just an alternative method for users who can't get the USB method working.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:44 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
it should work now it says its unlocked. Try flashing a rom. If it doesnt work try unlocking your phone again.

His phone did not unlock. He got an error when trying to unlock. Doesn't show cmonex on the spl line in the bootloader now that he has cycled the phone.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:44 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Mine is 100% unlocked and this is what it says:

RAPH800
SPL-0.37.CMONEX
etc
etc
etc

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro