PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: Sprint

JMSLANDON is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to set number of emails/size that reside in inbox?

Good Morning,

I have a guy that is using the HTC Touch pro. I have a rule set in outlook sto forward copies of his voicemails to his "inbox" as a email with a media attachment. This is working fine in outlook as the email copied from the cisco unity server to his inbox. For some reason he does not receive all of these emails on his HTC. I noticed that he is receiving other emails without a problem but 50% of the time these emails with attachments dont come through. Is there some kind of a size limit set for emails that can be synced??? If so, where can I change this setting. Also, he is telling me that his inbox on the touch pro will only store 26 emails at a time? Is there a setting that can be changed for this?

Thanks for any help or ideas you have!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How to set number of emails/size that reside in inbox?

When you setup the mail account, at the point where you can select exactly what syncs on the phone (i.e. Contacts, Calendar, Email, and Tasks) you need to highlight Email and then click the settings button.

It is there that you can setup limits on attachment sizes, threshold on past email downloads, etc...

I recommend running through the account setup again and adjusting these settings before you finalize.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: How to set number of emails/size that reside in inbox?

Go to messenging, accounts, select the account you want to change there is a link to change Download Size Setting as well as a send and recieve schedule. Toy with those settings and see if it makes the phone behave as desired.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro