PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...
Carrier: Sprint

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pleeease Help!!!

After reading the sticky on how to unlock my Pro, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the cmonex unlocker (hspl057) and began the process. After opening the the ROM utility and checking the necessary box, I camr to the screen where it said the process will take approx 10 min. I hit next saw a small box briefly on my laptop screen and then saw the tricolor screen on my phone. It does SAY SECURITY UNLOCKED at the top then followed by RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85). The tricolor screen is frozen on the phone and it disconnected my active sync session. What can I do to fix this or can anyone help me out here? PLEASE!

THANKS!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Pleeease Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
After reading the sticky on how to unlock my Pro, I decided to give it a try. I downloaded the cmonex unlocker (hspl057) and began the process. After opening the the ROM utility and checking the necessary box, I camr to the screen where it said the process will take approx 10 min. I hit next saw a small box briefly on my laptop screen and then saw the tricolor screen on my phone. It does SAY SECURITY UNLOCKED at the top then followed by RAPH800 MFG SSPL0.43 CMONEX MICRO p-wRONG pLATFORM (0X85). The tricolor screen is frozen on the phone and it disconnected my active sync session. What can I do to fix this or can anyone help me out here? PLEASE!

THANKS!!!
now you need to flash a rom, if you have one in mind just run the RUU, your phone wont connect to activsync when in bootloader, or show up in mycomputer. If you dont know what rom you should flash, you should flash back to stock for the time being.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

To be honest...it sounds like you're unlocked but in bootloader.

If you're not ready to flash at this point...just turn the phone off/on. It should boot right back up.

Or as it was suggested...flash away!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:09 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

THANKS!!!
If it is unlocked couldn't you just soft reset. The phone will still be unlocked for activesync connection for a new ROM...

Hit The Thanks if i helped, if i didn't help i tried.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Damn, you guys are FAST and I really appreciate that! In panic mode, I used my stylus and pushed that reset beneath the phone. The phone is now back on, I did not lose any contacts, pics, games etc. How can I tell if I'm now unlocked? The ROM that I've heard about was in the newb video MightyRom 4.6 or something....straight black and white and supposedly fast and easy on the resources?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Shouldn't my tricolor screen have shwon cmonex 057 instead of 043. I'm certain the zip file that I dl'd clearly said hspl057 on it...
Old 07-01-2009, 01:21 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hold down the power button, volume down and then hold that reset button pressed til the tri-color screen (bootloader) comes up. If it says SPL CMONEX then you are unlocked. The phone always says security unlocked at the top so dont pay attention to that.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I just read how to go into bootloader mode to check the version (volume down, power button and reset with stylus tip). On my tricolor screen I see the following; RAPH800 SPL-0.37.0000 MicroP-hermann (LED) V0c85 MicroP-hermann (Key) v0685 PSOC-Raph Stage_evt v20. Is this correctly unlocked?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ok, apparently I'm NOT unlocked...Can I retry this procedure again and how can I be sure that I am using the correct version of hspl for my Pro? I thought I downloaded the correct one before and it briefly showed cmonex 043 on the tricolor the first time I trued it. Can I get a link to the correct one for me to use please?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
I just read how to go into bootloader mode to check the version (volume down, power button and reset with stylus tip). On my tricolor screen I see the following; RAPH800 SPL-0.37.0000 MicroP-hermann (LED) V0c85 MicroP-hermann (Key) v0685 PSOC-Raph Stage_evt v20. Is this correctly unlocked?
It's not unlocked. The 0000 should read CMONEX

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro