PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Question About Music Tab in TouchFLO

Hey all, just wanna know how some have there Music tab display the album artwork for their albums located on the SD card. Also how do you even get your music to show up there. Mine does but it just shows each song with a generic icon for the "cover flow",

Basically I just want to know how you all do it and if it shows the album art. And if so, how do you do it?

--Steve
Old 07-01-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Question About Music Tab in TouchFLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Hey all, just wanna know how some have there Music tab display the album artwork for their albums located on the SD card. Also how do you even get your music to show up there. Mine does but it just shows each song with a generic icon for the "cover flow",

Basically I just want to know how you all do it and if it shows the album art. And if so, how do you do it?

--Steve
it is really easy to do, but can take a while if you have a lot of music, all you have to do is rename the album art in each folder for each artist or song. rename the album art to 'folder' (no exclamation marks) and check that the extension is .jpg, this happened to me when i bluetoothed my music on the mogul to a larger size card on my touch pro,
Old 07-01-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post

--Steve
It's not easy:
http://discuss.pocketnow.com/showthr...threadid=23550
Old 07-01-2009, 02:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo/Epic

insomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinsomniac is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyneko View Post

Acutually, that article is the exact same thing I did, with the exception that I renamed each file manually, and it was easy, except for the time consuming part as i have 11 gig of music so, renaming album art to folder manually for all the album art took a long time, wish i had known about that program two months ago. oh and dont forget that after you rename the album art you go to all songs prees pkay on one then soft rest, when restartsm go to music tab and let it scan, that is exactky what I did, it worked, was easy, but time consuming.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

jcparish is just getting started

There is a thread discussing Album Art http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46989

I transferred all of the music on my storage card to my laptop (only about 2gig) and then I used the Media Monkey program on my computer. It was very easy to link the song to the album art. There are instructions available to do this. I then transferred it all back to my storage card. Only took about an hour or so.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro