PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
stylus cab

Hey does any one have the stylus cab when you pull it out of your phone it wakes the phone up i guess thats what it does iam not sure about it. any help thanks ;D
Old 06-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: stylus cab

Theres an option in either diamond tweak, or advanced config for you to do that, and you can export the reg from advanced config
Old 06-30-2009, 12:45 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Gyrator 2 my friend...
Old 06-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I thought this was an embedded feature? My phone turns on automatically when I pull out my stylus. I run MightyROM5 though and I don't remember if it did it with stock.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:56 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

It might be a registray hack already cooked into the rom.

I cant remember if it did it with stock either. My phone ran stock for about 10mins....hasn't seen it since.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

whats the reg hack does anyone know by chance what it is
Old 06-30-2009, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

I used the stock ROM for a while before I took the jump to custom ROMs, and finally Mighty Rom 5...But anywho, yes, the stock ROM does wake up the device when the stylus is removed. You may want to remove the stylus and make sure that there is still a little black switch there on the phone inside where the stylus goes. See attached photo for reference. I believe it was my second Touch Pro that I lost the stylus switch on, and was wondering why the screen wouldn't turn on.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of 675A0002.JPG (104.4 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.

Last edited by Major_Nate; 06-30-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I can't say I've ever used a ROM where pulling the stylus out didn't wake the screen...
Old 06-30-2009, 01:34 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular

j_j is keeping up the good workj_j is keeping up the good work

I'm pretty sure the stock does that, i know my friends gimp pro does.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_j View Post
I'm pretty sure the stock does that, i know my friends gimp pro does.
I have never had my stylus wake up my phone when pulled out. That sucks, is there a way I can fix that? I'll check diamond tweak

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro