PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

j_j is keeping up the good workj_j is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Buy no longer carries Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
htc and the tp2 is soo overrated!!!!!! samsung already has the best pda ever made..the omnia pro should be out this year thats what i want! i will jump carriers to get it. tp sux
I wonder what verizon will do to ruin it lol, that is one bad looking machine though.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

skilledone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
We need better hardware right now. Not necessarily a better OS. I'm fine with 6.5 and 6.1

TP2 was such a waste. They could have thrown in some more ram or better processor. So disappointed.

People are going to throw money at the TP2 unless they already have their upgrade ready or can sell their TP to offset the cost.

Kidmet I think you just like to spend money...

I'm hoping my my 1 year upgrade comes soon, a sprint rep will call and say hey want to upgrade to tp2 to extend your contract. I'll be game, sole fact would be because of the screen.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:28 AM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
According to someone who has access to BBs inventory system it's supposedly "discontinued" according to them. Maybe they're making room for the TP2? One can only hope.
It's only discontinued with BB and not Sprint...it's only discontinued when Sprint's systems say it is.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
According to someone who has access to BBs inventory system it's supposedly "discontinued" according to them. Maybe they're making room for the TP2? One can only hope.

My friend just made manager at Best Buy and he works the Cell/PDA department. He told me they ARE MAKING ROOM FOR TP2. I am quoting him, dont quote me!

Moreover, I will not be upgrading to the TP2 simply because it is over priced for the little upgrades they actually did. You hit it right on the nose guys, it is just a little sexier than the TP for alot more money! Why don't they come out with a 32GB mini sd for us instead???? I would love that!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work

I never have to restart my WM devices. My co-workers don't either. I have been using WM since WM5 on the PPC-6700. The Touch Pro 2 is cool, I will wait and see it's sell price. I get yearly upgrades since I am Sprint Premier and can possibly sell my Touch Pro for the difference. I only paid $100 for the Touch Pro so anything over that is profit.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:04 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Sweet! Worst-Buy no longer carries... Neither does RadioShack, this handset is end-of-life... dang-it...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro