PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   can anybody make me a cab from oem? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=73267)

m_reyna_16 06-30-2009 03:02 AM

can anybody make me a cab from oem?

i want to put tsowen's taskbar 6 v2.1 oem from calk's kitchen into a cab because all of the cabs ive installed have installed a start icon making the 6.5 loading icon into the 6.1 spinwheel! can anybody cab it up, OR make a cab out of this taskbar and the htc logo for a start menu icon WITHOUT the "loading" icon changeing? if you need for me to get the files, tell me, its just i dont have the time, knowledge and program to do it!

piranah 06-30-2009 03:29 AM

Re: can anybody make me a cab from oem?

i think, as far as ive seen, the spinwheel is tied to the start icon..ive seen it in every taskbar ive tried...this would be really cool to have happen tho, but i want the opposite.......i want an oem that has the htc logo, with a different taskbar that keeps the 6.5 spinwheel

elmerfudpucker 06-30-2009 10:07 AM

I would like to see an apple logo tearing itself apart myself....:mrgreen:

m_reyna_16 06-30-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 (Post 1005436)
i want to put tsowen's taskbar 6 v2.1 oem from calk's kitchen into a cab because all of the cabs ive installed have installed a start icon making the 6.5 loading icon into the 6.1 spinwheel! can anybody cab it up, OR make a cab out of this taskbar and the htc logo for a start menu icon WITHOUT the "loading" icon changeing? if you need for me to get the files, tell me, its just i dont have the time, knowledge and program to do it!

anybody up for it?

m_reyna_16 06-30-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piranah (Post 1005447)
i think, as far as ive seen, the spinwheel is tied to the start icon..ive seen it in every taskbar ive tried...this would be really cool to have happen tho, but i want the opposite.......i want an oem that has the htc logo, with a different taskbar that keeps the 6.5 spinwheel

yea, ive only gotten cabs that mess with the start icon

jdmsleepr 06-30-2009 06:17 PM

still trying

m_reyna_16 07-01-2009 02:32 AM

wow thanks, i think i saw somewhere over at xda how to get only the icon without changing the loading one, i dont know if that helps, if you want i can try to find it! just let me know

piranah 07-01-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 (Post 1007641)
wow thanks, i think i saw somewhere over at xda how to get only the icon without changing the loading one, i dont know if that helps, if you want i can try to find it! just let me know

yea, give me a day or two, (finals week) im sure somebody will have found it by then, ill check here as i can...

jdmsleepr 07-01-2009 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here ya go...i made a cab that should be what you wanted...let me know...

cheers!!

m_reyna_16 07-02-2009 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmsleepr (Post 1008405)
here ya go...i made a cab that should be what you wanted...let me know...

cheers!!

that worked! the start icon is a lil big though and the "x" is now a red circle with an x in it... if you dont mind making the start icon smaller, i wont either! lol but yes, it did the trick!